Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Night Wave is gone. How do we get Orokin Reactors, Catalysts, and Nitain Extract now?

XTROPrime

Question

10 answers to this question

• Watch Invasions tab for Orokin Reactors/Catalysts.
  • Sorties can rarely reward them.
  • Fomorian is at 92% so that might be coming up before Intermission?
  • Sometimes DE will have GotL alerts.
    • One time when the Nightwave downtime was long, they had a Nitain GotL alert (along with some other goodies like catalysts/reactors).

Orokin Reactor and Catalyst appears regualrly on Invasions and there is a chance you can get one doing daily sorties.

Nitain appears with a low chance with Ghouls Bounties when active, otherwise with a very low chance on C rotation (finding all the caches) con Reactor Sabotage (and according to the wiki, a low chance on killing Zealoid Prelate on Deimos)

Orokin C and R can be buyed for 20 PL each, isn't that hard farm 20 pl selling prime stuff or rivens :)

Thank you (XBOX)Skippy575.  I did read the warning earlier.  I just did not know what the alternatives for the items were.

Thank you nslay, vanaukas and MagPrime.  You've substantially answered my question.  Getting the Nitain will be a bear.  That's what NW made relatively easy.

31 minutes ago, XTROPrime said:

Thank you (XBOX)Skippy575.  I did read the warning earlier.  I just did not know what the alternatives for the items were.

Thank you nslay, vanaukas and MagPrime.  You've substantially answered my question.  Getting the Nitain will be a bear.  That's what NW made relatively easy.

Ghouls is a frequently recurring Plains of Eidolon event that rewards Nitain. It's still painful, but it's a lot easier to get than Sabotage/Exterminate missions with hidden caches (best you can get is 2% drop chance after finding 3 hidden caches). So watch for the Ghouls event for Nitain! Otherwise you can look at:

• Rusalka, Sedna (2% chance for Nitain for finding 3 caches)
  • Cyrpress, Pluto (2% ditto)
  • Stribog, Void (2% ditto)
  • Dakata, Kuva Fortress (2% ditto)

Again... do these if you're really desperate and can't wait for Ghouls or Nightwave Intermission.

So before nightwave there would be alerts for nitain extract every eight hours or so, it was a pain in the buttcheek honestly, nightwave is way better. Plus if you're lacking, stay tuned for invasions that provide you with catalysts or reactors. As for nitain, nothing much but waiting on the intermission wave. 

You can also purchase reactors and catalysts built and ready to install for 20 p each 

wouldn't recommend unless you really need one and have the plat for it

Archived