Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: February 1 - 5

[DE]Helen

Well that's a shame, I was really waiting for the railjack in action glyph, but once again DE just hear the two entitled kids cryings and completely screw the rest of the player base, sorry if I sound harsh but not all of the player base have the money to spend on the overpriced packs that usually warframe sells, by that logic then why even give the Tea set for example? even if it was long ago in first place.

I speak for myself but I'm sure a lot of people, same has I, have to farm almost everything in game because doens't have the chance to buy prime access stuff becase the prices, for once it would be great that the people that actually spend hours in game farming the stuff instead of buying it could get something in return. 

So yeah, I'm only one person so who cares I guess, but you have one less viewer this week =l! 

1 hour ago, FepoCg said:

but not all of the player base have the money to spend on the overpriced packs that usually warframe sells, by that logic then why even give the Tea set for example? even if it was long ago in first place.

Tea set wasn't for money.  It was a promo code initially that was given out for free. 

On 2021-02-01 at 10:56 AM, Georgie_Roo said:

Imagine having excal prime 🥲

Haha that is the most awesome way to drive home the point. Well said! It is also great to know that Helen was able to accomodate us It is such an awkward situation to navigate w exclusives and time and price. It is best to stick to one policy and not get the sawgaws feathers ruffled.

9 hours ago, SharpShotApollo said:

Are drops broken completely this week? Tuesday and Wednesday didn't come through this week, Tuesday/Friday last week. I guess I'm not surprised. "It's Twitch's fault."

I got mine ok, check your twitch status, it can randomly flip you to away while you are even typing in chat if you dont notice you can get screwed, previously you could refresh and twitch took that time in consideration and boosted your view time, but it seems to not work that way now, probably was abused

On 2021-02-02 at 3:12 PM, FepoCg said:

Well that's a shame, I was really waiting for the railjack in action glyph, but once again DE just hear the two entitled kids cryings and completely screw the rest of the player base, sorry if I sound harsh but not all of the player base have the money to spend on the overpriced packs that usually warframe sells, by that logic then why even give the Tea set for example? even if it was long ago in first place.

I speak for myself but I'm sure a lot of people, same has I, have to farm almost everything in game because doens't have the chance to buy prime access stuff becase the prices, for once it would be great that the people that actually spend hours in game farming the stuff instead of buying it could get something in return. 

So yeah, I'm only one person so who cares I guess, but you have one less viewer this week =l! 

You need to consider that those people buying those packs are instrumental to extending the life of the game so that the whole community can keep playing, and essentially free. I skip buying lunch for a week so I can buy something nice and special and fun. It is my choice, I get something I think is cool and fun and it keeps the game going but it is a bad feeling when somone turns around and gives that something away for free. But, I do care that you are unhappy and I do hope you keep playing and hopefully you will eventually get to get something that you like for free or that you are able to afford to add to your collection.

On 2021-01-30 at 1:22 AM, (PSN)Mordekaiser_5 said:

For your concern:

Crewman:

Reveal hidden contents

Crewman Glyph

Founding Father:

Reveal hidden contents

Founding Father Glyph - Warframe drops

MASHED Alad V:

Reveal hidden contents

alad-v-mashed-glyph.png.webp

Reveal hidden contents

Railjack In Action Glyph - Warframe drops

Railjack in Action.

All of them are under the SPOILER option in order to avoid a gigantic post.

It’s consideration btw not concern.

On 2/1/2021 at 12:06 PM, PeachiePeach said:

from the empyrean supporter pack website page: "The Empyrean Supporter Pack has everything you need to take to the stars in style, including Platinum and exclusive Empyrean-themed items!".. exclusive?? guess that's a lie, also guess i won't ever be buying another supporter pack. 

As someone who purchased the pack, I have no issues with this.  If you're only buying it for exclusive cosmetics that's more a show off move than a supporter move.

On 2/2/2021 at 2:12 PM, FepoCg said:

I have to agree.  I buy the supporter packs to support the game for everyone.  It isn't to be super selfish over piddly cosmetics.  Who cares?  You use them because you like them.  Not as some pathetic flex because you had a few extra dollars to spare.  Use the cosmetics or don't, spend the plat so it goes into the economy and let everyone enjoy the gane together.

I got the Founding Father Glyph and I have to say, that I love it. Also, it seems to me that this Glyph brand new; ‘cause with the ones you already own you can still see how it costs in plat, if you can get it with plat. Anyways, I’m using this glyph simply because of the Neon Sign Look it has. I have a whole Xaku Fashion based off of the Neon Sign look made by my GF.

On 2021-02-01 at 7:35 PM, [DE]Helen said:

In consideration of the Empyrean Supporter Pack, we've decided to change Thursday's Drop to the Cephalon Cy Glyph! The post above has been edited to account for this change. Cephalon Cy's ready to grace your Twitch Drops this Thursday at 7:00PM ET for Home Time!

Are you JOKING? i was really looking forward to that!

Archived