Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

strun rivens

(PSN)dracoromanov112

Question

5 answers to this question

You were asking about Gaze rivens the other day, before that it was Quartakk rivens etc, you need to go to Semlar or Riven market like I suggested previously and look at other rivens that are selling to get an idea of the stats you need, Players helping players is not simply a place to get all your rivens evaluated, put some effort into your trading. And like I said before, you shouldn't expect to be able to roll a god roll, they are pure flukes when you get them. 

it has a riven disposition if 5/5 so getting a groll shouldn't be that hard

that's not how that works. getting the preferable Stats and hitting the ceiling for those Stats is of exactly identical probability on all Rivens.

that is to say, extremely low probability. you have to win the lottery 4 times in getting the 4 Stats that you want, and then each of those 4 Stats needs to win the lottery again by getting the best amount of those Stats that is allowed by the game.

you could vaguely call it needing to successfully hit 10% * 10% * 10% * 10% * 1% * 1% * 1% * 1%.

The strun wraith was a great weapon before the status changes. I've still got a damage, multi shot, status chance riven with a neg infested that would destroy almost everything. Unfortunately since the status changes it doesn't shine quite so brightly and starts to struggle at higher levels making strun rivens less popular. Not sure even a god roll would get that much. 

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Graavarg:

If you want to sell it, post in the trade forum.

Not saying you are doing it, but every now and then a player gets this brilliant idea that he/she can market and sell a riven by disguising the marketing as a question about "how good is this?"...

right! besides, it's always the same story with -% zoom and max damage and other top stats.
if you need plat, more than 500p is usually there.

Archived