Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: wolf replay VS other NW boss - NEED WOLF SPAWN ON MAP

MollAgdeduba

OK... i don't understand why, but the reward of infested nighwave and the glass nightwave are 100% available on the map while the wolf is a punish to get something.

-) Wolf is the oldest nightwave we had. His reward is still locked behind a 50 NW credit beacon! I repeat: 50 NW credit for a single fight where you need to be really really really lucky to get what you need

-) Infested nightwave could be simply played in the star chart. If you need something just do it: 0 NW credit needed.

-) Glass NW is finish 2 week ago, and if you have not played it you could simply buy from the vendor a key to get what you need. Total price: 60 for the decoration + 60 for the key. Total 120 NW for all the reward.

Why i'm writing this post? Cause is not true that i have to spent all my NW credit for a unrewarding overpriced beacon, while other player that missed something from a NW like me, but not my NW, could simply do this for free. 

Consider the idea of make wolf spawn in another way.

while it might not make too much sense for Wolf to return to Saturn Six, it IS in the game as a Captura Scene and it would make for an interesting backdrop to his fight, which would of course be accessible on the Starchart on Saturn. that's pretty much all they need to do. here's hoping we might get to see more of Wolf in future quests/events at some point.

If they want to keep the method to fight him unique from the other bosses then they could either make his beacon a reusable bp or toss him into Saturn Proxima RJ missions as a random encounter like the Infested Derelicts. Afterall there was a period in which the model of his prison was a random object in those missions.

4 minutes ago, Ver1dian said:

They do that and now you have all the other whiners flood the forums wanting their creds back.

Well... why don't make him work like a "syndicate stalker team"? In some mission, where the trigger requirement are satisfied, you could have the chance of him spawn to hunt you...

The important point was mentioned: even if you buy an overpriced item in the shop, it doesn't mean that there is a useful drop included ....

you can solve it simply: after the kill you get a selection like with fissures and can choose the missing part. because it's a waste of time ...
the same story is stalker. I've been playing since release and have everything except war bp .... when i see stalker, i just have a tired smile on my face and even ignore him.

Archived