Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN Octavia Prime: Hotfix #2 

[DE]Danielle

Octavia Prime: Hotfix #2 

Now that Operation: Orphix Venom has concluded on consoles, Lavos/Cedo and their parts can now be purchased from Father’s Wares for Entrati Standing:

• Lavos Blueprint: Rank 2 - Acquaintance 

• Lavos Chassis/Neuroptics/Systems: Rank 3 - Associate 

• Cedo Blueprint: Rank 4 - Friend

• Cedo Barrel/Receiver/Stock: Rank 5 - Family

Changes:

• Replaced the Pangolin Prime Blueprint with the Pangolin Prime Handle in the Axi C6 Relic.

• This was always the intention but was missed!

Fixes:

• Fixed Tenora Prime asking for the wrong item when unlocking the Exilus slot.

• Fixed the Aristei Prime Shawzin not being available as an instrument choice for the Shawzin Emote, if you used it as an Orbiter Decoration.

5 hours ago, (PSN)bar24bis said:

Unlinked and relinked my account 9 days in a row and still no drops on PS4. Currently says I linked 3 hours ago, and still no drop from watching the full stream again today 😳

You need to go to the your profile and choose the drop inventory menu to claim the dropsin twitch

On 2021-02-24 at 12:09 PM, (PSN)bar24bis said:

Unlinked and relinked my account 9 days in a row and still no drops on PS4. Currently says I linked 3 hours ago, and still no drop from watching the full stream again today 😳

PS4 and PS5 Twitch apps don't work for me, either. I have to watch on PC to get drops.

If it's app-related, DE's not going to be able to do anything to fix it because it isn't their app. Really wish Twitch didn't force DE (and everyone else) to use this new system. Seems to be junk so far...

On 2021-02-24 at 11:30 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Octavia Prime: Hotfix #2 

Now that Operation: Orphix Venom has concluded on consoles, Lavos/Cedo and their parts can now be purchased from Father’s Wares for Entrati Standing:

• Lavos Blueprint: Rank 2 - Acquaintance 

• Lavos Chassis/Neuroptics/Systems: Rank 3 - Associate 

• Cedo Blueprint: Rank 4 - Friend

• Cedo Barrel/Receiver/Stock: Rank 5 - Family

Changes:

• Replaced the Pangolin Prime Blueprint with the Pangolin Prime Handle in the Axi C6 Relic.

• This was always the intention but was missed!

Fixes:

• Fixed Tenora Prime asking for the wrong item when unlocking the Exilus slot.

• Fixed the Aristei Prime Shawzin not being available as an instrument choice for the Shawzin Emote, if you used it as an Orbiter Decoration.

K

On 2021-02-24 at 12:09 PM, (PSN)bar24bis said:

Did you go to your twitch drops and see if there's a progress bar or item to claim?

Archived