Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

many years and no change?

(XBOX)Imzheero

On 2021-03-05 at 3:29 AM, Chewarette said:

If the only example you can come with is the Forge speed-up cost, then that means the game is not in the bad place you want to make us believe it is.

Weapons that are very much the same, without merit or performance rewards, changes in the game take time and don't fix what they really should and the devs' lack of vision. I could have said that and live in the post, but apparently you prefer to pretend to be blind.

This is especially a funny post because some players rather play the same warframe that we had years ago.

You know that one, with only some events that at max had 2 variations and you did those events for days for very minimal rewards. And most of the updates didn't have anything else than weapons and fixes with occasional extra tile pieces added.

Jee... could have sworn that over the years we got open worlds, overboards, mechs, space battles, liches, storyline in the form of regular quests and events, tons of new weapons, good amount of new frames, operator, giant boss, bunch of rebalancing and reworking of core mechanics, new game modes, nightwave, steel path, arbitration and more...

Guess all this was just my imagination, bummer...

vor 20 Minuten schrieb Fallen77:

Jee... could have sworn that over the years we got open worlds, overboards, mechs, space battles, liches, storyline in the form of regular quests and events, tons of new weapons, good amount of new frames, operator, giant boss, bunch of rebalancing and reworking of core mechanics, new game modes, nightwave, steel path, arbitration and more...

Guess all this was just my imagination, bummer...

I think the OP has more fun complaining than playing the games honestly. I don't get why he wants to tell all of us though.

18 hours ago, (XBOX)Imzheero said:

Weapons that are very much the same, without merit or performance rewards, changes in the game take time and don't fix what they really should and the devs' lack of vision. I could have said that and live in the post, but apparently you prefer to pretend to be blind.

The core of the game works, why would they change that ?

I don't really see where you're complaining about weapons. Warframe has a huge variety of weapons, you're probably right that none are "performance rewards", but what does that change exactly ?

I gotta say that I prefer the crafting system in WF as it is. After having spent years and years on games where you need to craft every single component manually, the WF system feels great. I much rather wait 3 days for something and be able to do whatever in the meantime over sitting there and hitting a button 200 times and waiting for 30 seconds between clicks when I wanna craft something.

Archived