Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

where to get stars

JezusKun

Question

11 answers to this question

Doing extermination in Corpus tilesets works well for this, thanks to the greatly increased number of lockers. Especially the old ones like Venus E-Gate, but new ones like Jupiter Carpo are ok too (more lockers but much wider rooms, so it might take a bit longer)

Equip a fast moving frame, the master thief mod and something to quickly open containers, like the Ignis for example. If you have a Smeeta kavat, you can wait for a 2min double resource buff to go back and pick them all up. Don't wait more than the time it takes to open everything and finish the mission of course.

You could aslo use scavenge with a kubrow, it has an higher chance of opening but it's too slow in my opinion so not worth it.

The downside to this method is that there's not much else to farm in these normal missions while doing it, besides other basic resources.

Good luck!

vor 3 Minuten schrieb JezusKun:

Thank you guys!

if you don't mind mission restart: there are missions where there are many containers at the beginning. I've farmed more stars here than can ever use. (i haven't used them in ages but this is a mission against infested with strange construction. I'll look for it later if you need it.)

there are several ways to destroy ALL these containers immediately. that also saves time.

11 hours ago, Robolaser said:

If you have a Smeeta kavat, you can wait for a 2min double resource buff to go back and pick them all up.

The Charm resource buff also works for pickables? 😳 Can anyone confirm, as I have my doubts?

If it does work for stars, does it also work for Ayatan sculptures? I've always though the game logic (picking up etc.) treats all treasures (stars and sculptures) identically. If the charm works for sculptures, too, it is stupidly op. But even for stars, it still kind of is.

Archived