Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cache Hunter, nightwave objective

Lifsteinn

Level Designers hate these 4 simple tricks!

Use max range limbo, Ideally with Natural Talent.

Stack as much loot radar and vacuum as humanly possible.

Every room, cast Cataclysm. What remains might be a cache.

Don't forget to jump up high! The vertical range on loot radar is not amazing.

2 minutes ago, Zeddypanda said:

I like using Paralysis Valk for this.   Is it better than  Limboooo?  No!  But it's an excuse to use Paralyvalk against things she can nuke. Those containers don't stand a chance.

One side benefit is the build is also good for Ripline.  Two bad but fun abilities in one build.

11 hours ago, Lifsteinn said:

Cache Hunter, the nightwave objective to find all 3 caches in 3 sabotage missions.

I HATE THIS.

That is it, thank you for letting me put out of my chest.

Have a nice day! :)

I honestly don't know what to say.... 

I suppose I could say I hear you buddy....

There... That feels appropriate.

That being said.... I know every Catch Location for:

The Void Sabotage when I was Farming Bullet Dance & Nitain Extract (Credit to Pam for showing all the Locations)

Derelict Sabotage when I was Farming Kavat Genetic Codes and Corrupted Mods.

Both the New and Old Corpus Fleet Sabotage when I was Farming for Xiphos Parts (Credit to Rudy for Showing me the locations)

Earth Sabotage when I was Farming Bite, Neurodes & Plants.

Eris "Sabotage" when I was Uhm.... You know.... I don't remember why I focused so heavily on Eris... In any case you can get High Voltage and Shell Shock there.

And most of The Grinder Galleon Tileset.... I can't be sure I know all the Locations but so far I haven't missed a single Cache on this Tileset.

Sabotage Tilestes I am not familiar are any Tiletset that are not Sabotage and Are not on Ships.... So that's things like Kuva Exterminate and the Icy Planet Corpus Tileset, The actual on the ground Sabotage on Ceres or anything that's actually on a Planet instead of the ship Orbiting it....

The Two Biggest Pain in the asses to find these things is in the Void and The Old Corpus Ship Tileset. Lua Tileset is no fun Either 😐... Just ask any Octavia Main.

The easy Tileset to find Caches would be the Reworked Corpus Fleet Tileset and the Grineer Galleon Tileset. 

11 hours ago, Basqui said:

I don't mind doing Cache Hunter since I might also get something rare out of the caches, but it would be nice if it's an elite weekly giving 7k points.

As far as I know.... The only Rare thing you can get out of these Caches are:

the Xiphos Parts which as far as I know... Has no record of dropping for anyone... Ever.

Bullet Dance and Nitain Extract from the Void...

Bite and Maul from Earth.

And Shell Shock and High Voltage from Eris 

That's pretty much it.... 

They are good rewards but are they good enough to suffer for ? That's not for me to decide.

It's a shame I don't play anymore because I always did Sabotage missions in public just to help Strangers get these mods...whether they wanted them or not....

At one point I had 4 Spare High Voltages.... Which I then sold because I needed Platinum...😛.

10 hours ago, Zeddypanda said:

Would you believe me if I told you there are about 4 Cache locations I couldn't find using this Trick ? 😱

The good news is two of these Locations were in the old Corpus Fleet Tileset which is gone now... Uhm... I think you can only catch glimpses of it on Eris but the exact tile Holding The Cache isn't there anymore.

In any case... I hope somebody bumps that Thread Requesting Dedicated Cache Icons in the Radar....

If not... Il go find and bump it myself.

Actually....I think it was an Ayatan Treasure Icon.... Oh god.... I don't remember 😱 !!?

10 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

I like using Paralysis Valk for this.   Is it better than  Limboooo?  No!  But it's an excuse to use Paralyvalk against things she can nuke. Those containers don't stand a chance.

One side benefit is the build is also good for Ripline.  Two bad but fun abilities in one build.

I only use Limbo to discover the Locations.... Once I know where they are I switch To something Faster like Mirage, Nexus or Loki and Just go for the Cache Locations exclusively...

When I'm bored and in no rush I just stick with good old Booben .

22 hours ago, Lutesque said:

the Xiphos Parts which as far as I know... Has no record of dropping for anyone... Ever.

Well, call me anyone... Ever I'm here to update your records, it's a bit of a weird name, but yes, I was willing to run 3 0.5-1.29% cache missions. Cervantes, Ker and Marduk were my friends for a while.

9 minutes ago, PhiThagRaid said:

Well, call me anyone... Ever I'm here to update your records, it's a bit of a weird name, but yes, I was willing to run 3 0.5-1.29% cache missions. Cervantes, Ker and Marduk were my friends for a while.

Wow.... Those aren't even the easiest Missions to find those on...

I mean we've all Had Xiphos Avionics Drop for all of us Since Marduk is the 2nd most Profitable Cache Hunt.... Everybody wants that Bullet Dance 😝 !!!

I myself have 4 of them .. But The Engines and Fuselage are no where to be seen 😱....

26 minutes ago, Zeddypanda said:

Please! Enlighten me! I'm a simple man, I see twice the drop rate of other missions and I hit that mission. Where should I go instead?

The new Corpus Fleet Tile Set is Easier to navigate and Smaller too.... But I think the Grineer Galleon might be the best.... I only hesitate to Recommend because I don't know that Tileset Very Well.

In any case this isn't Necessarily all that important.... Really the mission you choose should also have other things you want besides Caches....

Hence the ones that Take place on actual Planets are worth looking into if you need to Scan Plants for Growing Power or whatever....

There is no one Best Mission... A Tenno must tailor their grind to their Needs....

Archived