Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When is it safe to leave a Railjack mission (and get rewards)?

Wheelhouser

I didn't know before the update and I still don't (with the confusing mission results messages).  Add in the Orphix host migration issues in that event, and I'm often assuming if I leave at the wrong time I'll get no rewards I've earned.

Is it right after the next mission starts?  And it's always safe at the Dojo?

Never leave from the pause menu. Use the navigation terminal behind the pilot seat when it's available and navigate to the dojo/relay. Leaving from the pause menu is some kind of demented trap the devs set for you and will always forfeit rewards.

hace 12 minutos, Wheelhouser dijo:

I didn't know before the update and I still don't (with the confusing mission results messages).  Add in the Orphix host migration issues in that event, and I'm often assuming if I leave at the wrong time I'll get no rewards I've earned.

Is it right after the next mission starts?  And it's always safe at the Dojo?

While you are arriving to the new mission just after the end mission results show up, that is your mark to when is safe to leave.

Always safe to leave the squad at the Dojo.

it's like a Bounty, when you see the banner on your screen, the items are in your Account. may not include stuff you picked up off the "ground" though.

if you want to be as safe as possible, you can return to Dry Dock, but it's not necessary and you can exit Railjack after your Mission is complete, especially after transferring through a between Mission Loading Screen of any sort.

IIRC if you abort mission after all mission objectives are done but before you start another mission (the ship warping effect), you basically return to a dojo or orbiter or relay with your stuff.

I agree with everyone on this thread that solo extraction from a Railjack crew is needed (like with survival and excavation)

Archived