Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox Call of the Tempestarii: Update 30

[DE]Megan

Apparently after Downloading this update and managing to get to the main menu screen my game locks up and my console crashes.... This only happened after downloading this update to my Xbox one S. And it is literally only Warframe doing this error which is a hard power off. If this could be rectified before my ship out date it would be appreciated. Thank you for reading my rant.

Many playera have:

- Login Crashes (many playera). And no Twitch Drops. Any compensation?

- Empty friend list and multiplayer not working properly. Manu playera tipo.

- Dont received rewards in void storms.

- Music in Market dont plays well.

- Other players can grab my Necramech when im out of him (happened in a defense Railjack), why? Is not personal?

13 hours ago, (XBOX)WskyTngoFxt said:

Still can’t play on series X, says it not updated or something like that stays on connecting 0% even after multiple hard resets, uninstall/reinstall, power cycling, clearing persistent data ect!!! But it will load an somewhat play on my Xbox one x I’d rather play on my new console, any news on a patch for the series x/s xboxes ? 

I still have the same issue with my Series X

I guess we will not play soon 

13 hours ago, (XBOX)TojiZenin2104 said:

On Series X the frame rate during almost every RJ mission is all over place. And I think a proper tutorial wouldn’t hurt, after a few missions you get what you are supposed to do, but obviously you will always encounter people who still don’t.

I too am also getting frame drops in Railjack missions, and i'm on Series X. Ditto with my friend on his Series S. Seems to only happen when you're indoors weirdly enough. When i'm in my archwing, my performance is fine. But the moment I set foot on a ship or derelict the fps drops to a chunky 20-30. 

My friends and I haven't been able to squad up since the update.

• Friends aren't showing on friends list
  • Squad invites aren't delivering
  • Can see them in the clan list, but cannot invite them through the list, or via private messaging them, or through the recent players list
  • Can still trade with each other in the dojo
  • Can still gift each other

Normally we play Warframe every day and since the update we haven't really played at all, only to log in and see that we still can't play together.

BUG:  XBOX Series X  Specifically: Railjack Battle mods center command RB+X does not work.  Tried reset game, different key combinations,  Plexis rank to 10, then 20 nothing.  I noticed this as a bug on the other 2 consuls but no mention of  Xbox.   Been using Excalibur Umbra, will try another frame.   Been enjoying the update so far, though I do miss my particle ram.  🤔

Yer think everyone has this issue also I noticed when other people I've seen use new railjack skin thier scatter volley rockets look and move different yet on my ship there are still default even when skin is equipped 

P.S the new sisters-cold below song is cool but if over plays to many times and is starting to get very freaking annoying 

Archived