The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Unlisted Reward That Everyone Who Grinded Got.

vicwarrior

Some people for some inexplicable reason (like me) bothered to grind to try to get the T3 reward which requiered 100 runs, some people failed (like me but i think ive already ranted enought in other threads about the event ending and leaving me with 99 runs, i still blame AFKers and enemies dissapearing out of existence and being unable to be killed) some other people succeded to get the 100 runs.

But there is something everyone who grinded got, it doesn't matter if you supported grineer or corpus.

This reward isn't listed by DE but you got it, it is in your inventory.

... You got a lifetime supply of control modules and alloy plate along a nice chunk of rubedo and galium.

/Discuss

Prediction - next few things to hit the Foundry will require vast amounts of Control Modules as DE tries to quell fears that the Control Module market is spiralling out of control due to inflation.  Then will start the inevitable "This Costs Too Much..." and "Control Module Famine 2013..." threads.

Isn't economics fun? ;)

Prediction - next few things to hit the Foundry will require vast amounts of Control Modules as DE tries to quell fears that the Control Module market is spiralling out of control due to inflation.  Then will start the inevitable "This Costs Too Much..." and "Control Module Famine 2013..." threads.

Isn't economics fun? ;)

Don't forget about Alloy plate!

I got to 100, but the greatest reward I'll get from this event is not a weapon.

No, this event gave me enough Napalms to kill so I could drop Rage. It took 165 runs, but could have been much worse If I had had to farm that mod in Apollodowhatverus.

I hate you Napalms, but thanks anyway.

Edited by EBartleby

Some people for some inexplicable reason (like me) bothered to grind to try to get the T3 reward which requiered 100 runs, some people failed (like me but i think ive already ranted enought in other threads about the event ending and leaving me with 99 runs, i still blame AFKers and enemies dissapearing out of existence and being unable to be killed) some other people succeded to get the 100 runs.

But there is something everyone who grinded got, it doesn't matter if you supported grineer or corpus.

This reward isn't listed by DE but you got it, it is in your inventory.

... You got a lifetime supply of control modules and alloy plate along a nice chunk of rubedo and galium.

/Discuss

Yeah, was not expecting that much.