Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Astilla/Volnus Prime Stats Discussion

--Dino

Hey guys, I recently got the Astilla Prime in game and realised its stats are kind of disappointing if I have to be honest. I was expecting a higher critical chance and critical multiplier but was let down with what they gave us, especially as the regular Astilla beats it out for dps with a godly riven. I wanted to know what you guys thought about the new primes if you have them yet. 

Here's my thoughts on the Astilla Prime:

Thank you and have a nice day.

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

46 minutes ago, --Dino said:

Hey guys, I recently got the Astilla Prime in game and realised its stats are kind of disappointing if I have to be honest. I was expecting a higher critical chance and critical multiplier but was let down with what they gave us, especially as the regular Astilla beats it out for dps with a godly riven. I wanted to know what you guys thought about the new primes if you have them yet. 

Here's my thoughts on the Astilla Prime:

Thank you and have a nice day.

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

3a0wqXc.png
Lets say i have more or less experience with Astilla (MR30 here) and even without that riven i can deal with SP enemies (shooting into the ground)
While that riven is only for reload speed im just too lazy to roll it since it do the job well enough

Failing to understand how to mod a weapon or being to lazy to use google to find https://overframe.gg with tons of builds should never be an excuse for blaming damage output on weapon stats

Archived