Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Home Time #57!

[DE]Megan

35 minutes ago, Vash said:

The youtube description. Alternatively, I'm updating the Winner's spreadsheet right now it's updated with all the new winners.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12q_qFT9U6yA0Ih_9n0uAIFvB60BZs0H0NTgxNyMlANU/edit#gid=1818394997

Call me confused but is this for all places for all platforms? If not, how do I see the rest plz? Thx.

Nvm. Finally saw it. Duuhhh!

1 minute ago, (PSN)nealbahn said:

Call me confused but is this for all places for all platforms? If not, how do I see the rest plz? Thx.

All platforms, for all contests. There are tabs at the bottom that I think you're missing. They're organized by platform, so "PC Winners" "PS Winners" and so on.

Congrats to all the winners of the 2021 Spring Featured Dojo Contest, a big Thank you to ThreeKlaw for guest judging, and Vash, thanks for the information and compiling of data.

Did not expect a placement with an unfinished Dojo, do not deserve it, but congrats everyone and see you next time. Looking forward to Twitch tours or Star Chart tours.

5 minutes ago, -VC-Vin said:

Please compare the third and second place.

Hey man! I know you're frustrated, and trust me I understand it too as myself and many others have found themselves in your shoes at one point or another, but this isn't really the best place for this. You should reach out to @[DE]Helenin dm, and she might be able give you a better idea.

I'm aware that this is your 6th time participating, and your dojo works ARE impressive, nobody is saying otherwise, this just isn't the place to get a reason why.

7 minutes ago, Vash said:

嗨,老兄!我知道您感到沮丧,请相信我,我也理解这一点,因为我本人和许多其他人一度或另一次发现自己已穿上鞋子,但这并不是真正的最佳选择。您应该与@ [DE]海伦在dm中,她也许可以给您一个更好的主意。

我知道这是您第六次参加,并且您的dojo作品令人印象深刻,没有人说其他话,这不是获得理由的地方。

Thanks for your advice ,I can't find a way because of language problems,Only use translator。Every time, in my opinion, the second and third place are not doing very well, but they get prizes. Even the winners of this competition have friends I know.

5 hours ago, (XBOX)OdinsDottir said:

Vash is your data the official announcement of placement or am I completely blind and it's been announced elsewhere too?

Its usually posted in the description of the youtube vod of the hometime stream before its added to the contest thread.

Archived