Helminth subsumed list ?

(XBOX)Mark T Upgrade

Question

Hi to all Tenno

I was just wondering if im missing something or is there a list somewhere in the helminth room of the frames ive already subsumed?

Ive not long started subsuming frames so have only done a few... but i dont want to make the mistake of the time and cost of farming a frame later on and building it only to find ive already subsumed it previously.

Thank you in advance for any answers.

7 answers to this question

I really wish this kind of thing were made more obvious

Suggestion:

when we Subsume a warframe rather than growing a Flower, we see their half digested head stuck in the wall like a trophy.

Then we can see at a glance what has already been subsumed.

I always felt the flower memorial was pretty crass anyway. seeing some dead warframe parts after we've butchered them keeps it real.

I thought not consumed abilities were grey-ed out and at the bottom of the list? (Has been a while since I did this so I don't know it that's still the case)

unknown.png

The number of missing/consumed frames is also shown at the top right corner of the list:
unknown.png

Since I also had to farm some Warframes again, I made an excel list anyways and marked all the parts I needed and which I already had build/subsumed:

Zitat

unknown.png

4 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

The number of missing/consumed frames is also shown at the top right corner of the list:

There are also two tabs on that UI screen.  One for "All" abilities and one for "Incomplete".  On PS5 you swap from one to the other with L1/R1... have no idea what the button mapping is on PC.

1 minute ago, McCIoud said:

There is a symbol, a diamond that's half white half black, this is the incomplete catagory. It is also featured in the mod bench.

Ok thank you McCIoud i will take a look for this symbol when login to game later.

I just wish there was a some kind of clear list somewhere that tells you what frames you have already subsumed.

Archived