Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration Drone Spawns

FrodoBagginses

2021/6/14 AM10点39分 , -CdG-Zilchy 说:

This is an old screenshot of a 200 wave Arbitration infested defense done by my clan mates(I wasn't in this run). It gives you an idea of how much vitus essence you can get in that timeframe.

unknown.png

any boosters? wave rewards (that gives 3 essence)? and 1 for any rotation rewards? smeeta loot buff?

Now maybe I will do some basic math here, 200 wave = 40 rotations = 40 essence

You may get like 12 essence (from like 4 rotations) as well

Now there is 368 essences unaccounted for. I could safely assume you got resource booster there because if you don't you may be getting essences for every drone kills. (but still it is quite unbelievable that you could get 100+ drops from a 2.25-hr run, since it could drop 0 vitus essence for 30 mins for me)

I could just say that you guys were extremely lucky

27 minutes ago, ghoti0315 said:

any boosters? wave rewards (that gives 3 essence)? and 1 for any rotation rewards? smeeta loot buff?

Now maybe I will do some basic math here, 200 wave = 40 rotations = 40 essence

You may get like 12 essence (from like 4 rotations) as well

Now there is 368 essences unaccounted for. I could safely assume you got resource booster there because if you don't you may be getting essences for every drone kills. (but still it is quite unbelievable that you could get 100+ drops from a 2.25-hr run, since it could drop 0 vitus essence for 30 mins for me)

I could just say that you guys were extremely lucky

As I said before the key is to clear waves, FAST, like really fast. That way you're more likely to have a few vitus essence to collect when your double smeeta buff comes up. In this case we were 1 shotting the waves of enemies with 2 Nyx and gathering loot into a pile with Khora's CC. Naturally everyone has boosters because it would be silly to spend so much time not using one. Beyond that, it's just 200 waves of defense and killing fast.

6小时前 , -CdG-Zilchy 说:

As I said before the key is to clear waves, FAST, like really fast. That way you're more likely to have a few vitus essence to collect when your double smeeta buff comes up. In this case we were 1 shotting the waves of enemies with 2 Nyx and gathering loot into a pile with Khora's CC. Naturally everyone has boosters because it would be silly to spend so much time not using one. Beyond that, it's just 200 waves of defense and killing fast.

Oh okay, thanks for the tip, ill try doing that with my friends xD

In my experience the drone spawn rate is irrelevant - the vitus drop rate is the problem.
I had arbitrations that drones didn't drop a single essence in over an hour, others that dropped like crazy every couple of seconds and all in between.
I have no idea how is the rng calculated but it's too much random in the r there. I mean sometimes they just refuse to drop at all.

27 minutes ago, vegetosayajin said:

In my experience the drone spawn rate is irrelevant - the vitus drop rate is the problem.
I had arbitrations that drones didn't drop a single essence in over an hour, others that dropped like crazy every couple of seconds and all in between.
I have no idea how is the rng calculated but it's too much random in the r there. I mean sometimes they just refuse to drop at all.

A drop chance booster goes a long way to solving that.

21 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

I feel very comfortable taking your and  WayOfWisdom's word for it.

Can also confirm it. Main reason they didnt work is because the drones are simply immune to abilities, so no way for the abilities to interact with the drone, which means no chance for the extra roll to trigger in the first place.

35 minutes ago, vegetosayajin said:

Probably, but 10 for an hour instead of 0 an hour is not much of an upgrade...and for plat at that.
It's just permanently bugged some missions.

Yeh I guess it just depends how you do it. Back when I still cared and was doing runs we would spend about 90 minutes in an organised setup to gain about 250-400 vitus essence consistently. I don't think it's something I'd bother farming outside of a proper group however, not worth it.

On 2021-06-14 at 2:10 AM, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

Pretty sure the drones spawn-rate is simply due to how quick (or slow) you kill them. If you don't kill them (they seem to get stuck on doors quite often), the drones don't  seem to keep endlessly spawning. 

It's what's I hope more than Anything in every Arbitration mission.... 

Archived