Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add Scintillant to Daily Specials or Nightwave... PLEASE

TheBlackSpectre

Hi Devs,

Can you please allow some other way to acquire the resource Scintillant? After running the Tier 2 bounty in Necralisk 50 times, and with only getting 4 pieces of scintillant, I'm ready to pay platinum for it! I've done isolation vaults 6 times, and nothing from there either. Can you add it to the Daily Specials for Otak or one of the other Entrati family... or Nightwave? Pleeeeeaaaase??? 

I'm taking a break from Demios and I don't know if I'll ever go back. I'm run down and run out.

39 minutes ago, TheBlackSpectre said:

I've done isolation vaults 6 times,

That's hardly a significant number. I've gotten more than enough from vaults and never bothered to try for bounties. You just have to actually farm the vaults, not do them a few times and give up.

Let me quote my notes when gathering Scintilants:

- you can go start Arcana, go looking for Scintilant and get out
- arcana don't need any preparation

And this might be wrong but Scintilant may spawn in the same location.

1 hour ago, TheBlackSpectre said:

After running the Tier 2 bounty in Necralisk 50 times

Booster may help in this way, otherwise I would do Arcana.

Scintillant is simple, Seriglass is the real headache. If DE came up with unique alternatives to farm Seriglass, I'd bless them, kiss their toes, simp for them, pay their college tuition, etc.

Seriglass farming sucks. I don't like running chores for everyone, I've done that way too many times already. It's getting really old!

Protip: if you play a vault and a scintillant spawns, it will respawn every time you make that vault run until you leave the Drift. So if you see one, run the cleanup mission in that vault repeatedly and the scintillant will be in the same spot.

Man they are so easy to see now.   Each Iso tier has 2 large rooms.   Thats where the scintillant have a chance of spawning.  All you have to do is remember to look around when you reach them.   

If you run tier 1-3 thats 6 large rooms.  You gotta find some in one of them....   

Then you can do like the guys above said and run the arcane bounties there and it just keeps showing up.   (I love/hate arcane....  if I only cared about scints then I would stick to smashing mechs and skipping loid doors and just blitzing tier 1-3 and then extracting over and over.

=============

Hope everyone is teaching others about how to do the secret rooms in isolation vaults!!  No scints there but tons of loot and capturas!!

Archived