Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

curious about loyalty removal

_Anise_

Question

I don't recall ever seeing my cats with low bonus damage but I was confused a few times to see my predasites on 0% bonus damage a few times.

Why were Kurbrow (by extension predasites) the only companions to still be using the loyalty system?

10 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

Something about cats IRL not needing as much attention as dogs

ah i guess that makes sense, and then it somehow got carried over to predasites because they are basically reskinned ?

1 hour ago, (PSN)Jmazing7 said:

loyalty still decays on kavats too trust me I only use my vasca kavat.

Loyalty will decay when your pet dies out in a mission or while they are in stasis.

Nope, kavats don't lose loyalty, they never have. Kubrows are the only ones affected. (don't have a pred so can't check) Loyalty never decayed back in the old stasis system, so you clearly aren't remembering things correctly by your statement.

16 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Nope, kavats don't lose loyalty, they never have. Kubrows are the only ones affected. (don't have a pred so can't check) Loyalty never decayed back in the old stasis system, so you clearly aren't remembering things correctly by your statement.

I literally just brought my kavat from 90% to 100% yesterday.

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Jmazing7 said:

I don't think so. What is it?

The nutrio segment decreases egg hatching time by 12 hours, it makes dna stabilizers only cost 5k. To a previous thing, if you had to raise your kavat's loyalty, it must've died in a previous mission because the wiki says they do not lose loyalty just being out on the ship.

as soon sisters-of-parvos will live next week there will no longer loyalty as mention in the dev note on the homepage

"

COMPANION CHANGES

Revert your favorite Kubrow or Kavat to their undeveloped juvenile state with the new Regress Genetic Aging option available in your Incubator! There’s no limit to the number of times you can revert your Companion, and their former stats and Customizations will remain intact should you change your mind. We have also removed DNA Stability and Loyalty degradation from the Companion System entirely, so you can spend more time fighting alongside your Pets and less time maintaining them.
"

15 hours ago, (PSN)Jmazing7 said:

I literally just brought my kavat from 90% to 100% yesterday.

if you haven't confused Loyalty and Degredation... either way my Panzer Vulpaphyla Morghanna proves it incorrect- 100% in both stats and it never depletes. If you haven't yet; in Clan Research or Market gets you a Nutrio Incubator Upgrade Segment. Craft it then plug it into your Incubator. Kubrows lose Loyalty once every 24 hrs, Kavats lose nothing and neither can suffer DNA Degredation- I promise you. Had to give head pats to my dogs every day, cats could care less

Archived