The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Foundry double-asking, "unknown error" when claiming finished products

WhiteRiceOfficial

There seems to be a glitch with my Foundry ever since the update that came earlier today or last night when I go to build in my Foundry. When I get the confirmation, and I select OK, the item starts building, but the prompt remains up on the screen.

Another issue with the Foundry I've come across is when I go to collect finished materials, the collection process works just fine, but an "Unknown Error" prompt seems to pop up every time I do so.

Doesn't seem to affect the building or collection process, but just something that I wanted to make sure the team knew about!

Whenever I build something in the Foundry, it asks me if I want to build it twice.

Then, no matter if I click "OK" on one or both of the build verification prompts, it says "unknown error" when I go to claim the result (although it still puts the result into my inventory).

I got an unknown error getting mesa out of the foundry.

Steps:

Got detonite, fieldron and mutagen mass out of the foundry and recrafted them.

Got the Mios melee and bought weapon slots.

Got mesa and the unknown error prompted.

Everything looks fine for now.

I believe we've identified this problem with the foundry as being caused by hiding then revealing items with search filters. If you have seen this bug happen when you were NOT searching for items by using the filter box, we would appreciate more details (especially a video).

16 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

I believe we've identified this problem with the foundry as being caused by hiding then revealing items with search filters. If you have seen this bug happen when you were NOT searching for items by using the filter box, we would appreciate more details (especially a video).

This error also occurs on playstation 4. Usually when forging items like minerals or energy pads. I collect one, while this happens the other item finished, no Ordis message, i press to claim and then the unknown error message appears. After it, Ordis' Audio plays - once it finished, i can claim the item with no error.

I hope this helps to reproduce the error

On 2021-07-12 at 9:46 PM, [DE]Momaw said:

Since seeing this post, I've had the 'unknown error' pop up when claiming from the 'in progress' tab, with no text in the filter box.
Sadly, can't recall what, specifically, I'd claimed. Will make note next time.

(Just worked fine with Coprite and Thyst, though.)

Edit:
To clarify - Esc -> Foundry -> select tab. No text in the filter box at any point.

In the 'Warframe' tab, with no filter text, just now:
* Crafted Nezha P Chas -> no double-ask.
* Crafted Titania P Chas -> no double-ask.
* Collected Volt P Chas -> Unknown Error
* Collected Volt P Sys -> Unknown Error
* Crafted Volt P BP -> double-ask.
* Crafted Yareli Chas, Systems -> double-ask.
* Collected Zephyr P Neuro -> Unknown Error
* Crafted Zephyr P BP -> double-ask.

Edit 2:
Esc -> Foundry -> In Progress. No text in the filter box at any point.
* Collected all 3 parts of Vanilla Rhino, no problem.
-> Change to Warframe tab.
* Started Rhino building, no problem.
-> Change to In Progress.
* Collect Vitrica, no problem.
* Collect (Operator) Wolf Helmet, before the... popup? marquee? for the Vitrica shows -> Unknown Error.

Hi, 

I have also been experiencing the bug since the Yareli update. As per the DE suggestion above, mine seems to be associated with using the search function, which I use most times I'm in the foundry. 

Following that logic I have seemed to (at least temporarily) fixed the issue.

1. I built venerdo alloy (still getting double popup on build and unknown error on collect)

2. Rebuild venerdo.

3. Leave foundry, go to Nav using ESC menu, Go back to Foundry using ESC menu and dont use any search function.

4. Wait in 'In progress' and collect, issue resolved.

I was able to built a few items normally, then retriggered the bug. I searched, alt tabbed out of game and then searched again. I got both the double confirm and unknown error again. I was able to clear it again by following above.

Archived