The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Congratulations De, That Trailer Made Me Hate Alad V

lautalocos

i will say the true.

when i first heard you where making another trailer, i thought that it was a waste of resources.

but now, by only seeing that sneak peak i must say it was totally worth the effort.

it really makes you hate alad V, probably because we never saw a tenno truly die until now, and he killed him as if he just was a fly.

i even feel bad for supporting the corpus on the gradivus dilemma.

overal, i congratulate you DE, and i hope to see the same thing with future bosses.

Edited by lautalocos

This. That frame looked empty, so that could mean they all are, or the people/aliens/cyborgs inside are taken out first.

Did you see the Mag? She was moving..... I @(*()$ hate Alad V. 

I will @(*()$ destroy him for touching Mag.

Did we really see a tenno die? All I saw as an empty Excalibur warframe that got chopped.

The second Warframe that is brought up seems to have a Tenno inside and before AV is about to do something he freezes the movements with some device.

We dont know if the Excalibur had some one inside for sure but from what we saw later it could be that there was some one inside.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

Well it is official that the 'frames are just suits. Besides it'd risk DE revealing how the tenno inside the warframes really are.

Yes they are, but considering they then presented a Mag that was moving about, I'd guess it was uninhabited or at least disabled. Again, not clear still on whether there ever is an inhabitant or whether they're simply automated or proxies.

Did you see the Mag? She was moving..... I @(*()$ hate Alad V. 

I will @(*()$ destroy him for touching Mag.

I did, but I didn't see what happened to her. Also someone mentioned Alad's statement of committing to the void being taken literally. I.E. the Tenno inside being sent into the actual Void, if there is one in there.

Desucube will be replaced with a camera drone.

And since the game is Teen, you will not see blood there. Salad V just killed the Tenno all you Corpus supporters left to die, and then you accepted his payments.

Blood money. Your shame has no end.