Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XBOX Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix #2

[DE]Megan

XBOX Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix #2

The Waverider’s Heart Decoration has been added to the Riptide Supporter Pack (hot-dropped server-side last night. We’ve finished running a script to provide the Decoration to anyone who has already bought the Riptide Pack: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1269964-psa-sisters-of-parvos-riptide-supporter-pack-waveriders-heart-decoration/ 

Yareli Changes:

Time for some Yareli Buffs! Your feedback has been heard and implemented in the way of buffs to Yarelis kit.

Passive: 

• Doubled Critical Chance amount from 100% to 200%. 

Sea Snares:

• Increased the maximum amount of Sea Snares to 5.

• Changed Damage type to Cold.

• Sea Snares deal damage-over-time to enemies caught within - we’ve upped the Damage Increase per second from 80 to 125.

Aquablades:

• Doubled the base Damage from 250 to 500. 

• Increased Duration to 30 seconds.

Riptide:

• Changed Damage type to Cold.

• Doubled the Damage Scaling per enemy caught within Riptide from 25% to 50%. 

• Reduced impulse on enemies after Riptide explodes so they don’t get thrown as far away.

Changes:

• The Lich screen now displays helpful text that your Kuva Lich or Sister has fled to the respective Proxima region when appropriate. 

• This change aims to help players progress along the new Lich showdown flow when they reach this point and diminish confusion as to where their Kuva Lich/Sister has gone. 

• The Foundry will now give you the opportunity to buy Slots when claiming a Hound when you don't have 2 available (Hounds require 2 Slots, one for Hound and one for weapon).

• Removed the outdated Parazon Finisher information from Zephyr’s Airburst description. 

• Made placement adjustments to the Suda Armor on numerous Warframes.

• Renamed the “Sentinel” Foundry category to “Companion” now that it's more than just Sentinels & their weapons. Hounds are now listed under this “Companion” tab in the Foundry for easy finding. 

Infested Salvage Fixes:

• Fixed Sevagoth's Shadow having his own independent pool of Antiserum Charges, allowing him to use 3 of his own and 3 of Sevagoth's. Now Sevagoth’s Shadow respects the maximum of 3 Antiserums total across Warframe, Operator, and Sevagoth’s Shadow.

• Fixed HUD not properly showing the number of Antiserum Charges you have accumulated between your Warframe, Operator, and Sevagoth’s Shadow.

• Fixed Sevagoth’s Shadow not being able to use any Antiserum Charges if he hasn't picked up any since you've taken control of him, despite Sevagoth having Antiserum Charges available.

Fixes:

• Fixed not actually receiving the OULL Requiem after having your Kuva Lich/Sister flee. 

• Accounts that did not actually receive their OULL Requiem will be fixed in a Hotfix tomorrow.

• Fixed not actually receiving the Requiem Ultimatum after Converting/Vanquishing your Kuva Lich/Sister.

• Accounts that did not actually receive their Requiem Ultimatum will be fixed in a Hotfix tomorrow.

• Fixed not receiving a Riven when completing the Waverider Quest with Yareli already owned.

• We’re working on a script to fix accounts that did not receive the Riven. 

• Fixed a softlock occuring during the Kuva Lich or Sister Vanquish/Convert choice if you had an Arch-Gun equipped or any custom animation (Mesa’s Peacemaker, etc).

• Fixed inability to make the Vanquish/Convert choice if replaying the showdown mission.

• This was achieved by entering the showdown mission, getting to the Vanquish/Convert choice, then backing out to the Dojo and going again.

• Fixed no longer being able to click the desired Riven after Cycling it (only the arrows would work).

• Fixed all enemy shockwave type attacks doing knockbacks (ex: Corpus Scrambus, Eidolons, etc).

• Fixed the Necramech Aviator stats having incorrect values.

• Fixed Waverider Challenge display not closing after using certain other options in the Pause Menu.

• Fixed End of Mission screen not showing the proper amount of Boosted Credits when some are Taxed by a Sister.

• Fixed inability to release a target from Xaku’s Gaze if you don't have Energy.

• Fixed missing acquisition information for the Kompressa.

• Fixed Chat Links for the Kompressa, Zymos, and Keratinos lacking build/acquisition hints.

• Fixed getting a Sister Transmission everytime you Mercied a Hound (will now have a 10% to play instead of 100%).

• Fixed Railjack On-Call Crew members playing their idle Transmissions in non-Railjack missions.

• Fixed a minor grammar issue in the Converted Sister Inbox message. 

• Fixed new Syndicate Emotes looking weird on Operators.

• Fixed Stalker cosplaying as Excalibur in the ‘What Stalker?’ Bundle Market Diorama. 

• Fixed HUD scramble audio and visual spam when in Fass puddles in the Cambion Drift.

• Fixed the Sylus Arrow Skin using the Eros Arrow Skin icon in the Market and Inventory.

• Fixed a script error that could occur when using Sevagoth's Shadow's Consume ability on an enemy just before it got converted to a Thrall by a Kuva Lich.

• Fixed a script error when Fishing with a Shock Spear.

• Fixed a script error when your Kuva Lich uses certain abilities.

• Fixed a script error when casting Gauss’ Mach Rush ability. 

• Fixed a script error if an enemy did a ground slam (eg: Heavy Gunner) and died mid cast.

• Fixed a script error that could potentially occur when a Hound’s Repo Audit Precept hit a player under a Radiation Status Effect.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Aw, I'll miss the "you were supposed to be Warframe resistant" every time we fought

Really? mine always was 

"You BRUTE, You MONSTER"

to which i always repsonded, Well if you want me to stop murdering youre Dogs, then come out and fight me you Coward.

• Like 1

I have an issue where my Sister becomes glitched when I attempt to apply the 3rd requiem/parazon strike. I know the applicable requiems and the proper order, however, every time I try and apply the 3rd strike, the animation happens for the first 2 but does not complete the 3rd. At that point, the sister becomes immobile - just stands there glitched, unable to be damaged and I cannot complete the sequence that would allow me to fight her in the final showdown in the Proxima. It happened 3/3 times I attempted to finish the sequence in 3 separate missions. Has anyone else encountered this issue? Will this be fixed in this hotfix?