Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Survival feedback

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_

So I just ran 5-6 Railjack survivals.  2 of which were void storm versions.   All of them I stayed 20 mins each time to test out full rotation rewards.    I started by working from venus -> neptune -> pluto -> veil.     I was trying to find the parts to Ambassador.   I only managed to get 1 piece, the BP from veil prox, C rotation.   

There are several issues with survival I think...  

1.  Possible to troll/grief other players in RJ-survival.   Unlike normal survival you can not extract individually.   The majority wins and in a 2 man squad only one guy has to vote to stay or go.   This is waaaay unacceptable.   If I wanna run survival for 20 mins and leave my game open for the possability to have HELP why should i be punished if one or more peeps show up and only wanna do 5 mins??    Or vice versa.  If I want to only do 5 mins but join a rando squad and the host wants to do 20mins am I suppose to be held hostage for 20 mins???
  2. Holo-keys being an end of mission reward is dumb.  I spent 40 mins + in two void storm survivals and got 0 holo-keys because of crappy reward pool.   Holo-keys should drop off ENEMIES like void fragments in fissures.  Or make a special enemy like a treasurer or lich or hound or acolyte that will rando spawn into mission and drop stuff 100%.  
  3. I already saw the same lame behavior you see in normal survival of people scattering to the wind.   It would be cool if the room with the oxygen stations had gates to prevent you from going further until all the oxygen stations have been used.  This would force people to group up and work together just a tiny bit more.    People spreading out screws up spawns and drops and screws people out of affinity sharing.  

========================================

I really hate the removal of void trace as a reward from Void Storms.  I didnt roll that to many times but knowing it was there was nice.  I thought maybe I could start popping more relics besides just the ones I need.   

Is it really necessary to have endo clogging up the reward pool?  After all, all the RJ parts melt down into endo.   

Holo-keys should move to enemies.  Endo should go.   Void Trace should come back!!

7 minutes ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

I already saw the same lame behavior you see in normal survival of people scattering to the wind.   It would be cool if the room with the oxygen stations had gates to prevent you from going further until all the oxygen stations have been used.

We already have that mission type, it's called defense. Being locked to a single room would boring as hell, because using the stations isn't mandatory at all. Players who insist on camping in one room in low-level survivals are some of the dumbest people out there.

11 hours ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

No people who wanna play solo and join a squad are some of the dumbest people out there.

Being in a squad to fight tougher enemies and get more resources/affinity is just smart. 

Having fun in a game is smarter than trying to be efficient in a game, that's my view. Or what, is it suddenly a job to you lol? Work those hours so you can later... work more hours or become disgruntled and take a break until you work more hours on it? Now if you think camping's more fun, okay, fun's subjective anyhow, or if being more efficient is more fun, okay too. But I think it's a you-problem if you expect other players to act in certain way in a multiplayer setting. There are expectations that are fair when you need to clear the content and not just do it in certain way to satisfy your personal desires in expense of other peoples' personal desires, those two are different things.

If you wanna camp, form a premade and don't act like a d about it if people don't follow your lead on a public squad like you were some known great leader who had the right to that. You're not, none of us is, not even the great youtubers nor devs nor FPS gods nor whathaveyou. I have ignore list for people like you, and it has plenty of room and I'm not afraid to use it.

Havent seen an Ambassador part drop since hotfix #3.    Doing 20 min runs on venus for the barrel for the past 2 days =/.   

How about adding ambassador parts to all rotations. a b and c.....   20 mins for 1 loot roll is rough, x4 is a nightmare.  

Just to compare, open world bounties/isolation vault arcana bounties  give multiple rolls at the rare stuff PER RUN.  (and can take way less than 20 mins)   

Railjack survival can have around 10 minutes of fluff before you actually start doing the survival part.  

Im thinking the rotations should be tweaked to take into account the fluff.  

Start at rot B then C then I dont know what...  My preference would be CCCCC but or BCBCBCBC.   AABC as a last resort unfun option.  

10 mins of RJ fluff at the start then just 2 rounds of actual survival to hit rot C and be done at 20 mins.   Then the next 20 could be whatever like I said if you wanted to stay for another full rotation (not likely if you want bonus loot/holo keys)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another issue I see in RJ survival Void Storms are that the void storm wants the wrong kind of relics.  It SHOULD BE:

Earth/Venus = lith

Saturn/Neptune = meso

Pluto = neo

Veil = axi

Instead if I do RJ Survival Void Storm @ Neptune it takes Neo relics,  AND it only rewards Meso relics.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would be really awesome if Jupiter had a proxima region.   (Im sure jupiter prox was left out for a reason....)   but the one rare resource i am lowest on is Nueral Sensors.   If I could get those from Corpus Railjack that would be awesome!!   I get tellurium, orokin cells, hexanon, and other stuff..   

Am 8.7.2021 um 17:54 schrieb (PSN)AbBaNdOn_:

So I just ran 5-6 Railjack survivals.  2 of which were void storm versions.   All of them I stayed 20 mins each time to test out full rotation rewards.    I started by working from venus -> neptune -> pluto -> veil.     I was trying to find the parts to Ambassador.   I only managed to get 1 piece, the BP from veil prox, C rotation.   

There are several issues with survival I think...  

1.  Possible to troll/grief other players in RJ-survival.   Unlike normal survival you can not extract individually.   The majority wins and in a 2 man squad only one guy has to vote to stay or go.   This is waaaay unacceptable.   If I wanna run survival for 20 mins and leave my game open for the possability to have HELP why should i be punished if one or more peeps show up and only wanna do 5 mins??    Or vice versa.  If I want to only do 5 mins but join a rando squad and the host wants to do 20mins am I suppose to be held hostage for 20 mins???
  2. Holo-keys being an end of mission reward is dumb.  I spent 40 mins + in two void storm survivals and got 0 holo-keys because of crappy reward pool.   Holo-keys should drop off ENEMIES like void fragments in fissures.  Or make a special enemy like a treasurer or lich or hound or acolyte that will rando spawn into mission and drop stuff 100%.  
  3. I already saw the same lame behavior you see in normal survival of people scattering to the wind.   It would be cool if the room with the oxygen stations had gates to prevent you from going further until all the oxygen stations have been used.  This would force people to group up and work together just a tiny bit more.    People spreading out screws up spawns and drops and screws people out of affinity sharing.  

========================================

I really hate the removal of void trace as a reward from Void Storms.  I didnt roll that to many times but knowing it was there was nice.  I thought maybe I could start popping more relics besides just the ones I need.   

Is it really necessary to have endo clogging up the reward pool?  After all, all the RJ parts melt down into endo.   

Holo-keys should move to enemies.  Endo should go.   Void Trace should come back!!

just don't play publics, take 2x gunner with mk3 and play the loot frame yourself to be on the safe side.

then you have your 1+ hour of camping.
you can also pause the game, go to the toilet or eat out at any time.

The shared forced extraction is really awful. I'm really sick and tired of groups that time the extraction JUST right so we end up being forced out at 18-19 minutes, so close to the one single item in the entire reward pool that cannot be obtained in any other way in the entire game. Host migrations are awful and buggy, but at least with them I have a tiny, tiny chance nothing will bug out and I'll be allowed a chance at the low low drop rate of one piece of this new weapon. As things are as soon as one person decides they're heading out after 15 minutes I'm pretty much guaranteed that the entire mission was a complete waste of time.

(those complaining about people extracting after 5min - hey, at least you wasted less time)

On 2021-07-08 at 11:54 AM, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

It would be cool if the room with the oxygen stations had gates to prevent you from going further until all the oxygen stations have been used.  This would force people to group up and work together just a tiny bit more.

I don't disagree with you about the problem but this is an absolutely terrible idea. And it definitely don't force people to group up, it'll make people chain-spam all the life stations in a row to get the doors open. And potentially screw over the entire group if you later on end up needing a life support or two.

Archived