Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This is fine

motorfirebox

4 minutes ago, Zhoyzu said:

what am i supposed to be looking at?

ALSO nice hound name

The score (defense mission) and the vitus.

I like my first hound better, Borgheist. See because it's a death robot dog.

edit: Currently on wave 26, two vitus.

1 minute ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Yeah, the missions themselves really need to reward vitus essence for doing the mission, at least 1 essence per reward cycle. Otherwise it's theoretically possible to do a 1hr arbitration mission and still not get any vitus essence if the RNG was bad enough.

It already does; what they're showing is the drop rate from the drones.

Just now, motorfirebox said:

That IS the vitus drops.

You haven't provided a picture of your whole loot table....but if you actually only got 1....Then you need to worry about reporting the bug instead of trying to make some "gotcha" moment. 

You get vitus for every wave, plus whatever drops from spawns. 

Keep in mind games don't typically work by giving you 50 vitus for every 20 min......it's random and it adds up from you playing repeated missions.....instead of doing 1 single mission and stopping completely.

4 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

You haven't provided a picture of your whole loot table....but if you actually only got 1....Then you need to worry about reporting the bug instead of trying to make some "gotcha" moment. 

You get vitus for every wave, plus whatever drops from spawns. 

Keep in mind games don't typically work by giving you 50 vitus for every 20 min......it's random and it adds up from you playing repeated missions.....instead of doing 1 single mission and stopping completely.

You only get the per-period vitus when you extract. We weren't extracting. That is a picture of the vitus drops at that point in the mission. Thank you for the lesson in how online games work, I'll be sure to keep it in mind for the future.

8 minutes ago, motorfirebox said:

You only get the per-period vitus when you extract. We weren't extracting. That is a picture of the vitus drops at that point in the mission. Thank you for the lesson in how online games work, I'll be sure to keep it in mind for the future.

If you really need to optimize the fun out of the experience, you need to build accordingly: 

Vitus drop from drones, which drop from spawns. Spawns increase by killing fast. You probably want a speed nova and boosters.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

If you really need to optimize the fun out of the experience, you need to build accordingly: 

Vitus drop from drones, which drop from spawns. Spawns increase by killing fast. You probably want a speed nova and boosters.

You seem to really, really want me to be making an argument that I'm not making, and I don't think it's worth the effort to try and convince you that I'm not saying what you want me to be saying. Have a nice life!

vor 8 Stunden schrieb motorfirebox:

The score (defense mission) and the vitus.

I like my first hound better, Borgheist. See because it's a death robot dog.

edit: Currently on wave 26, two vitus.

Yes. it's stupid right now. Even before the patch, I kept addressing the issue that even 6% chance is too low and played with chance booster.

the same is now also: without chance booster it is a waste of time. but even with a 12% chance it is too low and you have to hope for double res booster or buy it. and then also hope for cat procs.

the only positive thing is that the mods are bought quickly and then you can forget about these pointless missions.

4 hours ago, Battle.Mage said:

Yes. it's stupid right now. Even before the patch, I kept addressing the issue that even 6% chance is too low and played with chance booster.

the same is now also: without chance booster it is a waste of time. but even with a 12% chance it is too low and you have to hope for double res booster or buy it. and then also hope for cat procs.

the only positive thing is that the mods are bought quickly and then you can forget about these pointless missions.

Some missions are actually fine. Like, an infested survival arbitration? You can pick up quite a few vitus drops, obviously depending on luck. But defense missions, or anything with low enemy density (which is basically almost anything other than survival) and you get very very few drops.

vor einer Stunde schrieb motorfirebox:

Some missions are actually fine. Like, an infested survival arbitration? You can pick up quite a few vitus drops, obviously depending on luck. But defense missions, or anything with low enemy density (which is basically almost anything other than survival) and you get very very few drops.

it just has to be finally gelled. otherwise it is a waste of time. and people's playing time is not respected.
and there are far too many areas that are absolutely out of order ...

Or to put it another way: if I play it, then I want to be rewarded too. and I don't want to hope for a certain mission that appears X times at night!

Archived