Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Fashion?

(PSN)biskuitbau

the Corpus Aesthetic usually features a lot of light blues and greys, the light blue arguably being a holdover from the Orokin days (Corpus are considered direct descendants of some Orokin), and grey metals are used a lot as well. more recent tileset such as Jupiter however feature a lot of orange. , so for my Corpus-themed loadouts I tend to use those 3 colours mostly: greys, blues and sometimes Orange. you could probably even get away with a little gold if you want to mimic Juno/Parvos Granum themes.

some of the accessories I use include Lucra Syandana, Arca armor set, Dendra/Obsidian Dendra armor set, DotD Porta Armor set, Mortuus Shoulder guard and Secura Syandana. Nova, Mag and Excalibur also have the Corpra skins, which are Tennogen, but the artist does a great job of giving those frames a Corpus look. a full loadout of corpus weapons and a MOA, Hound or Helios companion should complete the look nicely!

I would recommend looking on the wiki at images of the Corpus units, much of my inspiration actually comes form how the Corpus themselves look in-game, and some of their attachments can even be used by us!

On 2021-07-15 at 5:21 AM, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

the Corpus Aesthetic usually features a lot of light blues and greys, the light blue arguably being a holdover from the Orokin days (Corpus are considered direct descendants of some Orokin), and grey metals are used a lot as well. more recent tileset such as Jupiter however feature a lot of orange. , so for my Corpus-themed loadouts I tend to use those 3 colours mostly: greys, blues and sometimes Orange. you could probably even get away with a little gold if you want to mimic Juno/Parvos Granum themes.

some of the accessories I use include Lucra Syandana, Arca armor set, Dendra/Obsidian Dendra armor set, DotD Porta Armor set, Mortuus Shoulder guard and Secura Syandana. Nova, Mag and Excalibur also have the Corpra skins, which are Tennogen, but the artist does a great job of giving those frames a Corpus look. a full loadout of corpus weapons and a MOA, Hound or Helios companion should complete the look nicely!

I would recommend looking on the wiki at images of the Corpus units, much of my inspiration actually comes form how the Corpus themselves look in-game, and some of their attachments can even be used by us!

Thx man

On 2021-07-14 at 3:57 PM, (PSN)biskuitbau said:

I was wondering what's a good color scheme for a corpus themed fashion 

So if you guys could help by sending your fashion or color recommendations 

Thx

You do have eyes right? If you have color problems, then do as you will and if you are completely blind to colors, then grey and a few other shades of greys will do great. If everything fails, my avatar is of the greatest corpus ever lived.

On 2021-07-16 at 8:09 AM, sitfesz said:

You do have eyes right? If you have color problems, then do as you will and if you are completely blind to colors, then grey and a few other shades of greys will do great. If everything fails, my avatar is of the greatest corpus ever lived.

Yes, I have eyes and I just suck at coloring stuff and btw nice pfp

Archived