Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro Ki Teer 16.7.2021 Why is there only 1 [Prisma Latron Shoulder Plate]????

Cerasium

Question

13 answers to this question

Just now, Tesseract7777 said:

They didn't design a right shoulder plate.

Because "asymmetry is cool". 

I dont generally mind "asymmetry". But in this case, its really dumb, given that its an entire set - 1 shoulder plate. Also LOL, its not like another shoulder plate would require any special design. Just flip it an you have a pair. WTF am I supposed to do with only 1 plate XDDD

1 minute ago, Cerasium said:

I dont generally mind "asymmetry". But in this case, its really dumb, given that its an entire set - 1 shoulder plate. Also LOL, its not like another shoulder plate would require any special design. Just flip it an you have a pair. WTF am I supposed to do with only 1 plate XDDD

Trust me... people have been bringing this up for years, since when it first came out, and every time it has come back since. The complaints have fallen on deaf ears thus far. 

3 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Trust me... people have been bringing this up for years, since when it first came out, and every time it has come back since. The complaints have fallen on deaf ears thus far. 

Damnn, I had no idea...  If I knew that it was an issue, I wouldnt have wasted my sweet ducats... Lame :(

2 minutes ago, Cerasium said:

Damnn, I had no idea...  If I knew that it was an issue, I wouldnt have wasted my sweet ducats... Lame :(

Yeah, we can always hold out hope though that they will come to their senses one day and add one, and if they do, you'll already have a head start. 

Yeah the logic is, if a kid only wore one shoe to school he wouldn't look like the other kids.

The first question was not if it made sense, the question was how to be special.

So you go for a design no one else is ever did, when really you should have asked why people don't cut peices out of capes and add spikes to everything.

Pants with 1 leg, car with 3 wheels or what about a cellphone shaped as a spike? Really interesting how everything seems to be a perfectly symmetrical shape when you look at it.

Maybe the brain is objectively wired towards geomtry, meh nevermind aslong as we are special !!!1

7 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Yeah, we can always hold out hope though that they will come to their senses one day and add one, and if they do, you'll already have a head start. 

Hahaha XDDD

Man, your positivity just made me laugh. Its great to have an optimistic outlook like that. Thank you. Have a good day mate! :)

5 minutes ago, McCIoud said:

All these comments, but none realize there are many fantasy armors that only have shoulder armor on one side.

Oh, I know that, and there is even some in this game that I like. But this particular one just looks to me like its supposed to be a pair. Doesnt seem "asymetrically" designed. Plus, its kinda odd to have a whole armor set -1 shoulder plate. IDK.

8 hours ago, Cerasium said:

What the title says. You can buy a set of 2 knee guards, but only 1 shoulder plate. Why?

Because as other have mentioned, at one point a designer at DE managed to sold asymmetry to the whole team.

As you continue your journey inside warframe, you will find more like those, some are better than the others. There's also pairs that doesn't shaped the same, such as the mulciber shoulder pads.

Archived