Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This is NOT fun!!!

(XBOX)WickedGit

On 2021-07-21 at 1:13 PM, SilentMobius said:

I don't know what to tell you, I took an underleveled (from 15 to 26 while working on the sister) Gara Prime, (I don't have the meme arcanes) and I did die a few times but even using weapons that weren't fully modded (I was ranking up a tenet envoy and detron as well, I'm MR30 so they can full cap but not enough forma to fill all the slots) I've taken down three now. Usually I use Khora but I don't use her abilities much when fighting the sister (Though strangledome is good for keeping general corpus off me during), it's mostly guns, staying mobile (Prime Sure Footed helps a lot) arcane lockdown and repair.

I try to use one weapon for the shields and another for the sister's health, the quicker you relocate and engage after she teleports the less shield regen you need to deal with.

I've been here a long time but I'm not a fantastic player, maybe I'm just doing something different that I don't realise. Oh I will say one thing though (and this isn't a dig, just an observation) I don't know if I'd be able to be fast enough on a controller, but I can't stand them for 90% of games anyway so that might just be me.

5 hours ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

I'm glad you figured it out, but the knowledge was there the whole time. With experience you'll learn what each frame excels at.

With experience? 5 years and MR22 - guess I still have the training wheels on...

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Now that that's over I'm heading straight to the feedback section recommending the removal of Warframe ability effects on sisters and Liches. 😈 

While you are there can you PLEASE demand they get rid of ammo in this game. Ammo is a bandaid for guns.

On 2021-07-21 at 4:39 AM, (XBOX)WickedGit said:

If anyone can give me any crumb of comfort or advice that might give me an honest fighting chance I'd be really appreciative.

Arcane Resistance will help with this situation. Also get some friends to help kill that one.

found that the hounds can be stun locked with my melee sure its 4 seconds at a time but the houd stops moving turning and the stun can be refreshed for the just stand there while i kill you side effects may include enimy doing slow motion backflips

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Architect Prime said:

Use mag, ivara, loki, ember, nyx, ect. Simply bring something for the job. Aka probably not banshee. And repect your own drip. Only then can you succeed. 

Tried Ivara - one shot while invisible. Tried Ember - one shot on sight, never got close.

Nyx was the only frame that gave me a fighting chance. Never fought an enemy like that in Warframe before.

11 hours ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

And that's ok. I'm glad you're still learning things.

I find that one of the positive qualities about Warframe - there is always something to learn. I'm still crap at Index so need to up my game there, I've never played a game of Lunaro - ever. I still don't have the widget that lets you use archguns in missions. Always something new to do. And they just keep churning it out! Love it.

Oh and can we remove warframes from the game please? They are far too violent 😈

Am 21.7.2021 um 13:39 schrieb (XBOX)WickedGit:

I have a level 5 Sister with Flux Rifle and a Saryn progenitor. The hounds one shot me. The Sister one shots me. I've lost count of the missions I have tried to take her down and have only once (once. ONCE!) managed to use parazon before I'd used all my revives and failed the mission. Time after time after time I get absolutely nowhere no matter which weapon or frame I use. I've tried hiding in stealth with Ivara and using long range weapons - snipers and Oticor etc.. I've tried immortal Hyldrin - get one shot. Mesa - one shot. - Rhino - one shot. Nothing works.

This is NOT fun DE! I've given up for now hoping this is some kind of bug or developer mistake as it feels like I have no chance of winning against this enemy and what is the point of that? A player needs to feel that if they get this mod or that frame or this tactic they can triumph but to feel so utterly beaten. I've had enough.

If anyone can give me any crumb of comfort or advice that might give me an honest fighting chance I'd be really appreciative.

why are you throwing stones in your own path?
instead of embarrassing complaints, you can ask for tips!
AND YOU WILL BE HELPED!

58 minutes ago, (NSW)IronElemental said:

Seems you've figured out a way to kill that ladylich, but for what it's worth, i struggled really bad on my 1st lich, which i accidentally leveled to 5 way too fast.

Eventually, i found out Valkyr's REEEE immortality works against that lich's "imma break your spine" move, so i could easily deal with him that way. Valkyr is old, kinda outdated to most standards according to teh youtuubs, but still awesome in my book.

She's not outdated at all. Youtubers just don't know what they're talking about. 

On 2021-07-21 at 12:39 PM, (XBOX)WickedGit said:

I've tried hiding in stealth with Ivara

I wanted to cheese hard content with Ivara but it seems like a lot of high enemies just don't give 2 ecks if you are invisible, other enemies can just shut your stealth off by either disabling it or draining your energy in seconds, so the only thing I use her for now is spy.

I recommend nezha, you don't even need any survivability mods though you may need to mod for energy, when they shoot off your halo just cast it back in again

Archived