Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

syndicate management

(XBOX)Nk7go

Question

6 answers to this question

If you go for Steel Meridian primary then you get Red Veil. Then you can add Cephalon Suda and get Arbiters of Hexis as well. Cephalon counters Red Veil (50%) so you'll have to use mostly Steel Meridian.

If you go with Red Veil primary then you can add New Loka as a second one which will get you Steel Meridian and The Perrin Sequence. New Loka counters Steel Meridian 50% so same story as above.

At least those are two pretty safe options.

One word of advice is to take care before choosing. Going into negative standing is annoying if you want to get out of it. So if you like option 1, just equip Steel Meridian until you are up to expanding to Cephalon Suda. For option 2 just equip Red Veil.

37 minutes ago, (XBOX)Nk7go said:

uhm i mean like say red veil got augment a and steel meridian for augment a its inefficient as u cover 1 less augment keeping that in mind i want 2-3 syndicates with the most variety of augments 

Not sure variety's the way to go.

Some augments are better than others. People are more likely to want to buy the better ones.

No real idea of what's popular at the moment as I've not watched trade chat for quite a while. You should maybe spend some time gauging the demand on trade chat. You should see the same few augments being asked for.

Archived