Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: August 3 - August 6

[DE]Dudley

3 hours ago, (NSW)Pikafoop said:

I watched https://twitch.tv/warframeinternational for long enough to complete another drop, and claimed it via https://twitch.tv/drops/inventory. I then:

1. Visited Larunda Relay and returned to Orbiter (no new message)
  2. Closed Warframe and restarted (no new message)

At this point, it seems most likely to me that Twitch drops are still broken for Nintendo Switch players.

Since the Drops 2.0 system holds drops in the Twitch account, I also think it is likely that my drops will be delivered once this issue is finally resolved.

Drops have resumed for me. Thanks.

I'm putting it here, because I cant reply to the actual post, but the prime vault, Nyx Prime is already permanently out of the vault in the railjack missions. Why is she still in the vault rotations?? The primes coming out are Rhino and Nyx.... Is this intentional, or just an accidental oversight??

33 minutes ago, tjg8 said:

I'm putting it here, because I cant reply to the actual post, but the prime vault, Nyx Prime is already permanently out of the vault in the railjack missions. Why is she still in the vault rotations?? The primes coming out are Rhino and Nyx.... Is this intentional, or just an accidental oversight??

Out of curiosity, where does it say that? I haven't heard about them getting unvaulted in over a year since the last time.

Although maybe it could relate to their prime accessories not being available, despite the Frames / Weapons being unvaulted, perhaps. Not to get off-topic, but I might think permanently adding Nyx / Valkyr's prime accessories pack to the Warframe store's website / Eshop / other places could be a way to have the accessories available, but that's just an idea.

Archived