Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan problem

(PSN)XPerossoyX

Question

10 answers to this question

Oh boy, that one is so complicated there probably isn't any straight simple answer.

It depends on a lot of factors. What are clan's rules? What is clan's tier? How many people are there? What progression do they have? What progression do YOU have? Is your clan leader a reasonable person to begin with? I'm not even scratching the surface with those questions. And I can't, really can't, just come and say "do this and everything will be alright".

Everyone has different circumstances, so you really need to provide a lot more info.

16 minutes ago, Darth_Predator said:

Oh boy, that one is so complicated there probably isn't any straight simple answer.

It depends on a lot of factors. What are clan's rules? What is clan's tier? How many people are there? What progression do they have? What progression do YOU have? Is your clan leader a reasonable person to begin with? I'm not even scratching the surface with those questions. And I can't, really can't, just come and say "do this and everything will be alright".

Everyone has different circumstances, so you really need to provide a lot more info.

and in addition to your wisdom, to every tale there are two sides. Regardless of causality I'd think posting an internal issue on a public forum would most assuredly see OP ejected from the Clan; it would be the case were they talking of me this way as this should be argued in Clan chat not here IMHO

4 hours ago, (PSN)XPerossoyX said:
My clan leader quarreled with me because I don't have donation resources, what to do?

4 hours ago, Darth_Predator said:

I am a casual player , I have been playing for 100 hours , I have just finished the Interior War , I have mastered 11 since yesterday as I rushed a lot of items from the market to make mastery , now I do not have enough resources for myself to donate , and that makes the leader . lock me into the clan, what could I do?

Even without more details, there's no interpretation of this situation that doesn't make me think you need to find a new clan.

Maybe the clan leader is an abusive jerk who sees you as more of a resource than a person?  Or maybe they've honestly tried their best to be a great leader but you have repeatedly and consistently not fulfilled the promises you made?  Or maybe anything in-between?

Regardless, you just need to find a new clan, because this one's not working out for you.  I'd strongly recommend finding a clan that doesn't require donations, because statistically those are more likely to be healthy environments.

id drop that clan like a hot potato.

also...slow down. theres no need to go so fast. i have over 2600 hours...i have never rushed anything. you should always have something going in the foundry, multiple somethings really...then youll always have something to level...and you wont have to rush things. its a waste to rush anything...save your plat for things you cant farm...like slots.

heres a new player tip i wish someone would have told me.....

just about the only things worth spending plat on are slots and resource boosters....with a resource booster...and smart farming...the booster will get you enough things to sell for more plat to get more boosters. spend 200 plat on a booster once and ride it almost forever. (nearly) free 2x resources all the time is very helpful indeed.

@(PSN)XPerossoyX

Did you explain the situation to your clan leader? (Leader may not accept your situation, which is probably the case)

If so, and the leader insists that you need to keep contributing resources to the Clan and does not accept your situation or helps you in changing and improving your situation so you can help the Clan in return while helping yourself at the same time, then you should leave the Clan.

In order for you to get the resources you need, prepare a Kubrow with the Scavenge Mod. Then repeat all non-endless missions from Mercury up to 4th arm of the Void (The one that is accessible through Sedna) while exploring the map, destroying containers and opening lockers. And you need to do this Solo, by switching your Matchmaking from "Public" to "Invite Only"

Unlike what people may suggest, you should do this without any loot detector mods and/or enemy detection mods. This will allow you to actually enjoy the missions as they should, at a slow speed, and it should also give enough time for more enemies to appear, increasing your credit income and resources as well as more Endo and mods. This, however, will require more time in missions but it is time well spent.

9 минут назад, Uhkretor сказал:

If so, and the leader insists that you need to keep contributing resources to the Clan and does not accept your situation or helps you in changing and improving your situation so you can help the Clan in return while helping yourself at the same time, then you should leave the Clan.

I like that approach. The clan is supposed to be a community, but that depends on a variety of factors. So try talking it through, if failed - leave. No one should reasonably expect new-ish player to have spare resources on their own unless they live in game.

16 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

@(PSN)XPerossoyX

Did you explain the situation to your clan leader? (Leader may not accept your situation, which is probably the case)

In order for you to get the resources you need, prepare a Kubrow with the Scavenge Mod. Then repeat all non-endless missions from Mercury up to 4th arm of the Void (The one that is accessible through Sedna) while exploring the map, destroying containers and opening lockers. And you need to do this Solo, by switching your Matchmaking from "Public" to "Invite Only"

Unlike what people may suggest, you should do this without any loot detector mods and/or enemy detection mods. This will allow you to actually enjoy the missions as they should, at a slow speed, and it should also give enough time for more enemies to appear, increasing your credit income and resources as well as more Endo and mods. This, however, will require more time in missions but it is time well spent.

Only thing with Invite or Friends Only is that you cannot pause for say mail calls. The actual Solo setting will give you a complete pause (bar Open World nodes for obvious reasons) in case you need a break from the action- any other will begin a 1 minute timer if you fail your objective it counts as an overall fail and all your efforts with your Smeeta or Sunika is for naught.

3 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

Only thing with Invite or Friends Only is that you cannot pause for say mail calls. The actual Solo setting will give you a complete pause (bar Open World nodes for obvious reasons) in case you need a break from the action- any other will begin a 1 minute timer if you fail your objective it counts as an overall fail and all your efforts with your Smeeta or Sunika is for naught.

... Hence

20 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

"Invite Only"

Setting it to "Friends Only" is just a very gentle way of saying "Semi-Public", which is equally as helpful as "Public". That's exactly why I never mentioned "Friends Only".

If, for loot safety purposes, he/she thinks its best to simply switch to Solo in order to pause the game, then he/she should switch that matchmaking option.

Archived