Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why not Primed Rush?

Alcatraz

Baro has been around a good many years now and with that there's been plenty of primed mods and sadly because of that data mine bit, we never got to see primed streamline.

There's been plenty of reload speed mods, explosion radius primed mods, even some funny ones from login such as Primed Sure Footed.

Primed Rush totally makes sense to come out because this is Warframe where mobility is what nearly everyone enjoys in this game. I know there will be some against this complaining about rushers but I know there will be lots more who would love to see just how fast they could make Volt or Gauss go on Plains of Eidolon, or other open world games.

Primed Rush wouldn't add any thing more than extra mobility at the cost of a good chunk of mod cap.

Please bring out Primed Rush in the future.

4 hours ago, Joezone619 said:

Rush isn't a very popularly used mod. I honestly can't remember the last time i equip it. Modding has gotten out of control, and the game's challenge/difficulty has paid the price.

Modding is out of control because the game is balanced to require every mod relate to survivability or damage for anything past the basic star chart.  There isn't enough base strength in anything to be even remotely viable past like earth without mods.

On 2021-08-14 at 2:47 AM, Alcatraz said:

Primed Rush wouldn't add any thing more than extra mobility at the cost of a good chunk of mod cap.

Exactly. And it wouldn't be even significant extra mobility - sprint speed doesn't affect bullet jumping, that's why you can still slide and jump around the place with a Hobbled Dragon Key equipped.

Rush is a prettyuch useless mod.

even some funny ones from login such as Primed Sure Footed

Which is an incredibly useful endgame mod, as if you can afford to max it you can ignore certain boss attacks and spam AoE weapons.

how fast they could make Volt or Gauss go on Plains of Eidolon, or other open world

Game breaking fast. Already. Without even Rush. You can already stack Gauss so much speed that the zoomed FoV turns inside out.

16 hours ago, (XBOX)KayAitch said:

Which is an incredibly useful endgame mod, as if you can afford to max it you can ignore certain boss attacks and spam AoE weapons

Probably a bad example for you then but, there is Primed Shred. I rarely ever see that one used.

Rush is a prettyuch useless mod.

Well that's subjective, and mostly your own opinion.

Game breaking fast. Already. Without even Rush. You can already stack Gauss so much speed that the zoomed FoV turns inside out.

That was a long time ago before they fixed that with a hotfix, you can no longer do that.  Also we have yet to break the game at such speeds so I disregard what you're saying.

On 2021-08-15 at 9:09 AM, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

Gauss players use it.

And any other speed frame, or a frame you want to run faster than usual.

I have a speed built Rhino for example.

On 2021-08-15 at 6:21 AM, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

Modding is out of control because the game is balanced to require every mod relate to survivability or damage for anything past the basic star chart.  There isn't enough base strength in anything to be even remotely viable past like earth without mods.

Pretty much. Plenty of builds get stagnant when you're building for nothing but making a frame deal tons of damage, and or survive a ton of damage.

The same goes for new frames all following that line of it either survives everything, or it kills everything. Grendel and Yureli are 2 such frames that appear to have been made for more fun than actual good function. Though I think Grendel has more fun and game killing function than Yureli ever will but that's just my thoughts there.

Not everyone is going to have fun using the same power strength and adaption builds so why not a little more speed out of Rush? Clearly we're not getting Primed Adaption or Primed Streamline but I am kind of tired of seeing floofs and glyphs or busts at Baro.

7 hours ago, Alcatraz said:

The same goes for new frames all following that line of it either survives everything, or it kills everything. Grendel and Yureli are 2 such frames that appear to have been made for more fun than actual good function. Though I think Grendel has more fun and game killing function than Yureli ever will but that's just my thoughts there.

Not everyone is going to have fun using the same power strength and adaption builds so why not a little more speed out of Rush? Clearly we're not getting Primed Adaption or Primed Streamline but I am kind of tired of seeing floofs and glyphs or busts at Baro.

Grendel is SP viable, and my goto choice for clearing the 1k SP kills NW.  He is extremely effective at tanking and DPS and can still be fun just rolling around as a disgusting meat sack.  Yareli, solely from my own perspective, is trash in every department including fun.  Kdrives have a severe lack of polish already imo, so the fact that hers is unmoddable makes it that much worse.

And I was never against primed rush.  I can't say for certain because my memory isn't that good, but I can't say I've ever complained about them priming something stupid, unless it was because I disagreed with the mod as a whole, like primed surefooted.  Like I think primed pack leader is completely useless, but I'm not going to complain that they put it in the game.  Same thing with rush.  And in fact, I would absolutely slot it in because I have more than one meme build based around going stupid fast.

On 2021-08-17 at 6:51 AM, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

And I was never against primed rush. 

I never said you were, and you didn't say anything against the idea of this mod either, just thought I'd reply to what you said as I wasn't disagreeing, but the opposite.

Archived