Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank you DE for Revenant Deluxe ♥♥♥♥♥

Flannoit

9 hours ago, KlutzMeister said:

god i hope that cloak can be worn on base skin, maybe even other warframes.

You can wear it on the base skin but probably not on other frames. They showed it in devstream 156 which you can watch on youtube.

4 minutes ago, Vitoga said:

I really hope we can remove the buttcape when we remove the syandana, it just stands out in a really bad way.

It feels like it's just glued on for no reason. Free revenants butt please.

Many frames are in butt purgatory, sadly. And then you have Excalibur who has negative butt.

So there is a lot of clipping going around on this game and to me that’s a non issue. There is a lot of fashion framing where clipping actually looks really good! That said the Mephisto syadana I think would look absolutely epic on My Mesa Prime. It wound give her that pancho Clint Eastwood look. And with her Prime Cowboy hat would be just absolutely awesome. My request is to let other frames use the sayadna as well. 

Just now, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

So there is a lot of clipping going around on this game and to me that’s a non issue. There is a lot of fashion framing where clipping actually looks really good! That said the Mephisto syadana I think would look absolutely epic on My Mesa Prime. It wound give her that pancho Clint Eastwood look. And with her Prime Cowboy hat would be just absolutely awesome. My request is to let other frames use the sayadna as well. 

Welcome\o/

#MephistoSyandanaForAll

#FreeMephistoButt

Now we can only hope.

• 3 weeks later...
Le 29/08/2021 à 11:04, Vitoga a dit :

I really hope we can remove the buttcape when we remove the syandana, it just stands out in a really bad way.

It feels like it's just glued on for no reason. Free revenants butt please.

I feel exactly the same thing ... It just seems to stay there with hot glue, and stands out way too much for me ...

Such a shame, when all the rest of the skin is awesome !

Archived