Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your thoughts on Nidus Prime accessories?

-Vahagn-

The Syandana looks cool but I'm also worried that it will only look good on Nidus Prime in particular. Will have to mess around with it in-game to make my mind up.

Necramech skin looks awesome but, again, as you say, you don't get to use it that much so it's kinda niche.

I've honestly not been blown away by the accessory packs recently, I must admit. I think the last really good one was Chroma accessories. Found so many uses for those armour pieces and even the cape. Glazed donut ephemera, Kavat armour and Necramech skins just don't really cut it for me. 

Infested decor is weak. Also would replace my Filigree Prime instead of in a addition too, also only in the landing craft, so much for Derelict theme 🤷 Mech skin, eh I’d never use it. Syadana meh it looks good on Nidus and maybe Hydriod I suppose but I play with neither. Don’t need the plat or boosters = for $60 ?! Hard pass! 

I am both underwhelmed and have never been more tempted to buy PA.

I'll elaborate. I love Infested themes. They are just so damn cool. My fish tanks are full of infested fish with a display of my Nidus holding a Plague Kripath between them. The only armor cosmetics/syandanas I've bought are the infested-style ones. Easily my favourite asthetic in the game. So a Prime Infested Syandana and an Infested Voidrig skin? Hell, yeah, that's cool af. And the orbiter decorations, truly turning my orbiter into an infested nest sounds amazing.

But... realistically, I'm not going to pay much attention to the orbiter decorations and I don't use my Voidrig all that often, so I'm only really going to be seeing the syandana. I liked to have as much Infestedy stuff on my Nidus as possible, and getting just a syandana when Prime infested armor would have been really cool is a little bit disappointed. Obviously, I'll still have the non-prime infested armor that I can put on but it just wont fit as well. I think it makes Nidus prime feel, aesthetically, a little incomplete. 

I decided to get the prime access just to support the game (I've been cruising for free for ages). While the necramech skin looks amazing, its an extremely poor showing that Digital Extremes would release a prime access necramech skin that clips on a necramech's 4th attack. The voidrig necramech's artillery skill raises both its arms through the circular thing above the necramech. Pretty sure I can live with it but not what you'd expect from a 17$ skin that can only be obtained in a 50$ bundle 🤷‍♂️

Archived