Jump to content

Your thoughts on Nidus Prime accessories?


-Vahagn-
 Share

Recommended Posts

Share with me your opinions on the Nidus Prime accessories. Do you think they are great, worth buying or not a big fan of them?

e036b997072338477a1dcef4453fa1a2.png

I'll start with what I feel about them personally.

Crinoid Prime Syandana:

This syandana actually looks pretty cool. I really like its infested look. However since it is a syandana, I will have to see it in game to determine how good it looks on my Nidus fashion frame. I am also worried it will only look good on Nidus, and not any other Warframe.

 

Karnolyth Necramech Skin:

Ok this skin is amazing, I just love the way it looks. My only real issue however is that it is for a Necramech. I like Necramechs but there really is only a few places to use them. Though later DE could find more uses for a Necramech. 

I do feel at times that I have no reason to use a Necramech anyway so this is a tough sell.

 

Infested Orbiter Decorations:

This is probably my favorite thing in the bundle. Sure its not very "primey" but this fits Nidus just so well. Now if we had an infested ship this would be even better. Still, I would need to see how it fully looks in game, but from what I saw from the dev stream it already looks pretty cool.

 

What are your thoughts on these?

Edited by WH1735S0W
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, WH1735S0W said:

 

I do feel at times that I have no reason to use a Necramech anyway so this is a tough sell.

 

I think the Necramech Skin is super awesome looking. It is really the only thing that makes me want to buy any of this prime access. Nidus is a perfect frame, but I just don't enjoy playing him. I'll always have one around in cause I get the odd urge to play him, but he isn't for me. 

As for no reason to use, do you ever do lich showdowns? Fight the Profit Taker? Eidolons? I guess if you never touch any open world or RJ content you wouldn't have much use for it, but I see plenty of places to use the Necramech and that skin is wicked sick. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

As for no reason to use, do you ever do lich showdowns? Fight the Profit Taker? Eidolons? I guess if you never touch any open world or RJ content you wouldn't have much use for it, but I see plenty of places to use the Necramech and that skin is wicked sick. 

Well I am not saying they are bad, its just that I feel at times I would rather stay in my Warframe than use a Necramech. Its probably just a me thing anyway.

 

 You do make a good point though. I do go hunt liches very often. Maybe I should use it more.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, WH1735S0W said:

Infested Orbiter Decorations:

This is probably my favorite thing in the bundle. Sure its not very "primey" but this fits Nidus just so well. Now if we had an infested ship this would be even better. Still, I would need to see how it fully looks in game, but from what I saw from the dev stream it already looks pretty cool.

I'm interested in these decorations. I've never purchased any Prime Access before. We'll have to see what the end result looks like.

I was moved to get the Twitch Prime rewards for Filigree Prime Orbiter Decorations.

eDAokyL.png

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

I'm interested in these decorations. I've never purchased any Prime Access before. We'll have to see what the end result looks like.

I was moved to get the Twitch Prime rewards for Filigree Prime Orbiter Decorations.

eDAokyL.png

Probably my favorite orbiter decoration. I have this reoccuring glitch though where whenever I put an orbiter interior decoration like that or the Xmas one, at some point it unequips itself when I'm not paying attention. 

I have no idea why. Maybe it's Wally... 

Edited by Tesseract7777
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I think the Necramech Skin is super awesome looking. It is really the only thing that makes me want to buy any of this prime access. Nidus is a perfect frame, but I just don't enjoy playing him. I'll always have one around in cause I get the odd urge to play him, but he isn't for me. 

As for no reason to use, do you ever do lich showdowns? Fight the Profit Taker? Eidolons? I guess if you never touch any open world or RJ content you wouldn't have much use for it, but I see plenty of places to use the Necramech and that skin is wicked sick. 

Thanks for typing this.. exactly what I was going to say .. 👍 saved me 10 minutes

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The syandana is decent and tentacley. also will make hydroids happy.  Nechromech skin is NUTZ! Orbiter deck's are a nice bonus but its just regular infested not the gold blackish infested like nidus prime is. looks like something you buy for 85 plat. Overall they look great but too pricey for me at the moment. gonna stick with the Larva pack

Edited by Coraxnias
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

the Syandana - basically it's a Primed version of Mucusk Syandana, not that there's anything wrong with that as I use that one on most of my infested fashion loadouts. it's pretty nice honestly, but still only really applicable for the infested look IMO.

the Necramech Skin - it's really outlandish, but in a good way. I think I still prefer the Bruntspar look, or my DotD skin on Voidrig for all the little details on it. I'm glad to know that DE haven't forgotten about mechs and are still making cosmetics for them: I REALLY hope Necramech Tennogen can become a thing one day, as I'm sure people would come up with some awesome skins. a steampunk Grineer or Corpus Gundam mech would be an easy sell IMO!

the Orbiter decoration - honestly, it's actually not infested enough for my liking. I think if you're gonna drop all that money on the accessories pack, your "infested ship" should be more than just a few spores strewn about. I'd have genuinely loved it if the  Orbiter became like the Necralisk or something, that would be bada$$. still, I know a clanmate who's into the Infestation a little *too* much who is really excited for this addition, and is likely gonna empty his wallet on this PA. 

overall it's a pretty good PA pack overall, and I can see why people would want it. as for me, I usually don't bother and/or don't have the money at the right time lol. I'll just be glad to finally get Nidus Prime himself and see what these new weapons can do!

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

what these new weapons can do!

Same. I’m also wondering about AkMagnus Prime. Should I farm 2 Magnus and wait or should I drop 8 forma in Magnus and call it a day. 
 

accessories Is a wait and see for me. If the infested decor was the whole ship and if I could keep the filigree prime decor to make it look like the derelict then I’d be more inclined to purchase. I can live without the syadana and the Mech skin. 

Edited by (XBOX)YoungGunn82
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LillyRaccune said:

I'm interested in these decorations. I've never purchased any Prime Access before. We'll have to see what the end result looks like.

I was moved to get the Twitch Prime rewards for Filigree Prime Orbiter Decorations.

eDAokyL.png

Americas Got Talent What GIF by iOne Digital
that’s my Mesa in my orbiter in that screen shot. That’s an older screen shot. That said I’m flattered but where did you get that pic? Was it from an old post when I posted the filigree prime decor on the forums? 

Edited by (XBOX)YoungGunn82
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

Americas Got Talent What GIF by iOne Digital
that’s my Mesa in my orbiter in that screen shot. It’s an older screen shot. I’m flattered but where did you get that pic? Was it from an old post when I posted the filigree prime decor on the forums? 

Yo, thankfully this is easier to find than some pics I sometimes have to search for friends

They probably searched filigree prime, it is the first picture that shows up after you search it at least here where I live

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

hace 2 horas, WH1735S0W dijo:

What are your thoughts on these?

Syandana-

Meh, dont like it at all since it has the same problem as the mucusk, also I would love to see both spike beating faster the lowe your health is like having two hearts on your back.

 

Necramech skin-

Love it. 10/10 (not enough skulls tho)

 

Decorations-

Why does it have to be a PA exclusive? I mean, it doesnt have a single bit of gold, it isnt something rare nor completely new. You would think that when maxing out the helminth it will give you this decoration as a reward... 

Edited by VoidArkhangel
Forgot to quote
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Yo, thankfully this is easier to find than some pics I sometimes have to search for friends

They probably searched filigree prime, it is the first picture that shows up after you search it at least here where I live

That makes sense. Man that was over a year ago. Guess that ugly yellow is still thing? Ah well srry about derailing the thread a bit. Was just like hol up for a minute there. 

Edited by (XBOX)YoungGunn82
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, WH1735S0W said:

Now if we had an infested ship.

Are you talking about the Landing Craft?, because your Orbiter isn't the Landing Craft you deploy in.

I'm usually patient about prime accessories and wait till they are 60% cheaper. But things like the Prime Operator Suit or Archwing skin are a lot more universal, so the Primed Necramech skin is worth the purchase. That, and I'm satisfied with the quality of recent and upcoming content, so I think DE has earned some purchases. 

Edited by BahamutKaiser
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...