Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: September 13 - September 17

[DE]Dudley

1vLbzQOYFNzMcKyrvdZ62mIX9VJ_9D4NSz2XqSRS

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team! In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno.

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drops! This week, all live streams offer a Plague Star Grab Bag:

• 5x Ancient Healer Specter
  • 5x Charger Specter
  • 5x Eidolon Phylaxis
  • 5x Infested Catalyst
  • 50x Pherliac Pods

sqBcCIEhE41q6IZjWsirmY6LgnGZKgA9Csic0uPy

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Hi Tenno,

As always here are the stream times for other time zones around the world.

Please check out the Google Calendar to be notified of streams 10 mins before they start!

Please note that I am now adding the international community stream to the schedule, this stream is on a different Twitch channel: twitch.tv/warframeinternational

p261ZCE.png

I actually started just as plaque star ended last time. I joined Warframe on PS4 beginning of 2020. The little things like this make it so much fun. There's always something to do in Warframe and that's what makes me keep coming back. Keep up the good work DE. Some may not appreciate the good work but a lot of us are fascinated by everything you have done in game and for the community. ❤️Much love 

24 minutes ago, [DE]Dudley said:

Typo trunks013! Just so excited to be playing Plague Star again! Updated

the specters are on-theme, but they're not awfully useful.
pherliac pods are straight up junk. i guess they're meant to be the "trick" in this "trick or treat" bag.

problem is... the "treats" aren't that awesome to forgive them for having "trick items" in this bag. with such mediocre treats, tbh the drops should all be treats.

if this week's drops are just the phylaxis and catalysts, i don't think it'll leave as much bitter taste in people's mouths. they're actually useful in plague star, everybody can use them. it's the audacity of including harsh "tricks" on mediocre "treats" bag that turns my smile upside down. it feels like a race where you'll get punished if you lose, but you won't get anything good if you win. that oughta feel bad doesn't it?

less is more. we would be more okay with mediocre treats if there are no tricks in the bag.
personally, i'll even take no drops than bad drops. less is more.

====================

by the power vested in me by absolutely nobody, i rate this week's drop 1 thumb out of 5 (👍 - - - -)
again, the program is good. we appreciate the good intention. it still gets a thumb. but if mcdonalds gave me free dry stale inedible grainy fries i'll feel offended and dump it in the trash instead of feel appreciation for the freebies. if anyone pass this week's stream i wouldn't be mad. hopefully this inspires the guys and gals at DE to improve the stream program and its drops.

24 minutes ago, (PSN)Drago_freak said:

Are there any other streams we can possibly watch to get twitch drops? I know for a fact that I am not the only one who is constantly missing out on drops due to my work schedule. Are there any plans in the future to help those of us who are left missing on drops due to certain circumstances?

There's the Spanish warframeinternational stream at noon PST on Wednesday (whatever that is in your time zone), but otherwise nope. That's it.

3 minutes ago, fastlane37 said:

There's the Spanish warframeinternational stream at noon PST on Wednesday (whatever that is in your time zone), but otherwise nope. That's it.

Just looked up the time frame I'm still at work when that happens. But oh well I'll miss out on the drops and get what I can when I can I guess 

5 hours ago, (PSN)Drago_freak said:

Just looked up the time frame I'm still at work when that happens. But oh well I'll miss out on the drops and get what I can when I can I guess 

I'm with you on that one, I'm GMT+10 timezone, so all streams are in the middle of the night (including the international one) except for the last one that is during work time. So far I only set alarm to tune in if there really is a drop I would like to get, but most of the time the sleep is worth more than what they give.

On 2021-09-10 at 10:59 AM, movix2001 said:

drops get worse and worse every week XDDD

11 hours ago, Julian083 said:

DE is making sure people won't bother watch their stream

De has said in the past that they dont want the drops to be the only reason for people to watch the streams.

They arent "tring to bribe players" they just wanted to give something extra to those who do WANT to watch the streams regardless of what the drops are.

So congrats on exposing yourselves as the people who only want loot.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)CivilMold154020 said:

De has said in the past that they dont want the drops to be the only reason for people to watch the streams.

They arent "tring to bribe players" they just wanted to give something extra to those who do WANT to watch the streams regardless of what the drops are.

So congrats on exposing yourselves as the people who only want loot.

there's nothing to be ashamed of.

(aside from certain diplomatic statement made by certain staff in the past) DE are a huge company that clearly understand that twitch drops brings viewers and they utilized it. heck, even bigger companies like twitch understand that and came up with the program.

it would be disgraceful if then people got belittled because of it.
it'll be like holding out a buy 1 get 1 promo at your store, then disrespect people who came to get it.

instead of getting too busy being white knight or hater, what warframe could use more are people who provide constructive criticism for things that could be improved without bashing it. so every aspects of warframe -including the streams, can be enjoyed by more and more people.

On 2021-09-10 at 4:12 PM, (PSN)Drago_freak said:

Are there any other streams we can possibly watch to get twitch drops? I know for a fact that I am not the only one who is constantly missing out on drops due to my work schedule. Are there any plans in the future to help those of us who are left missing on drops due to certain circumstances?

Try the Warframe International channel on Twitch.👍🏾

Archived