Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts on Nidus's prime apperance, and ideas on what could be done to make him better...

Mrezu

Hello tenno, hope you are doing fine, here are my thoughts and ideas on what could be done better with the Nidus Prime. 🙂

Nidus prime dissapointed me a bit, I really wanted DE to refresh the look his abilities, but all they did is remake his larva only for some reason and called it a day. Dont even think it looks better really... of course in my opinion...

The problem that I always had with Nidus's abilities is that they look outdated when compared to his look and ugly. I really hoped DE would refresh the look of them but they didnt do anything really, you still cant costumize the look of them with the frame's colour, and the models and textures still look bad.

When it comes to Nidus's prime itself, he looks not that bad, without the mutation.

He has nice colour scheme, and I dont mind the golden bits and his arm. I kinda wish he would be more symetrical, how his normal counterpart is, but whatever I guess, he looks aright.

What bothers me a bit is that his mutation is really random.

He is all covered up in this infested thick goo, and... his legs for some reason are not, now I think it would be best of course if he wasnt covered up whole in it, cause it really takes away the variety he would have in colour and texture, it covers him up in just one colour and texture and as I said his feet are randomly untouched.

I really would love if DE would try again and refresh the look of his abilities, as they still could look better, If you feel the same feel free to like this post or/and post a comment below.

Thanks for reading this, it is late and I know I am not all that great at English but I hope you understand, take care, peace. ✌️

hace 40 minutos, Mrezu dijo:

He is all covered up in this infested thick goo, and... his legs for some reason are not

This moth3r#*!%3r is what kills me, everything else is pretty damn well (but his helm could use a thermal facelift, you know what I mean?) and speaking of the abilities....

1st: They added some golden details to the virulence but it isnt nearly enough, why they didnt do something like in his deluxe?  

2nd: They remade the larva and looks awesome imo

3th: They did almost nothing to the link.... why? they could made it of gold at least

4th: They remade the hives and maggots from his 4th but they could also added a new texture to the ground or even replace the infested grass or enlarge it.

He should have been less infested baseline and more (full body) Infested at max stacks.

Also yes, 1 could have had 2 stages, pre 10 stacks shooting out white technocyte building spikes, post 10 spikes covered in tendrils and the floor goop spread going along the animation.

2 should have had a orokin trap orb base with sub 10 stacks pull animation being the gold energy tendrils, post 10 the actual infested tentacles.

3 could have had the umbilical initially be a orokin corruption drone that only post 10 is replaced by the tiny projectile and umbilical instead of energy threader.

10 hours ago, Mrezu said:

Hello tenno, hope you are doing fine, here are my thoughts and ideas on what could be done better with the Nidus Prime. 🙂

Nidus prime dissapointed me a bit, I really wanted DE to refresh the look his abilities, but all they did is remake his larva only for some reason and called it a day. Dont even think it looks better really... of course in my opinion...

The problem that I always had with Nidus's abilities is that they look outdated when compared to his look and ugly. I really hoped DE would refresh the look of them but they didnt do anything really, you still cant costumize the look of them with the frame's colour, and the models and textures still look bad.

When it comes to Nidus's prime itself, he looks not that bad, without the mutation.

He has nice colour scheme, and I dont mind the golden bits and his arm. I kinda wish he would be more symetrical, how his normal counterpart is, but whatever I guess, he looks aright.

What bothers me a bit is that his mutation is really random.

He is all covered up in this infested thick goo, and... his legs for some reason are not, now I think it would be best of course if he wasnt covered up whole in it, cause it really takes away the variety he would have in colour and texture, it covers him up in just one colour and texture and as I said his feet are randomly untouched.

I really would love if DE would try again and refresh the look of his abilities, as they still could look better, If you feel the same feel free to like this post or/and post a comment below.

Thanks for reading this, it is late and I know I am not all that great at English but I hope you understand, take care, peace. ✌️

Yea the nidus phyrke abilities suit nidus prime as phyrke's 1st ability has those prime/golden armour plates sticking out.

Archived