Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How can you enjoy Eidolon Hunting in 2021?

ArmaTeKarma

Why are people still playing this? Why is it still considered to be endgame? It is getting more and more buggy with time. One is scared to use his sniper because the Eidolon will occasionaly just Giorgio 10 chunks to the right. I am playing Solo. It is literally floating left and right. My lures are getting stuck on Vomalyst bloom. And my Hydro almost tp's away. Now of course why did I let him get that far. Well I constantly loose my stacks when I get killed in Operator and even with Magus Glitch, I still have my shield not replenished from my last Act of Patriotism of trying to only loose one stack for a limb and not empty the rest into the beautiful night. (FYI: I die while trying to proc Virtuos Shadow. I DIE BEFORE THE HYDRO HAS EVEN GONE UP VULNERABLE TO SHIELD HITS; not that often, I die a lot more when i am just invisible, but it does happen.)

I do not have those softlocks anymore that will require me to take out my K-drive to loose them. Funnily, now my mates are complaining about them. I didnt receive any in the past days.

Eidolon sometimes just dies for no reason. Once he even died when we killed his last limb. That was great. Last limb downed he goes down, softlocks, and drops us kill loot to our feet.

Its constantly the same. Volt is the only reasonable choice for it / meta. There is nothing else needed. Every limb is oneshot, if you are stacking it right. And if not, then you are halfway's to a fiesta anyway. I run 9 hours Solo Tycho Steelpath . I run 9 hours Solo Taveuni Steelpath. Yes, I do. It's entertaining. I like it. Nobody can pull stuff like that. But for some reason Mr. 12 in the recruit chat thinks, that he can call out big boi's choosing not to play this buggy, unloved mess of DE's.

If anyone is to answer this thread. Don't try to defend point by point. It's Warframe , yes i know. I wouldn't care about the bugs if there was at least some shifting meta. And no, that i can subsume Eclipse right now, or use my Necramech is not a new meta to me. Thank you.

It's only buggy if your host is on wifi with their 7 roommates.

You clearly have issues you need to figure out because eidolons are not that buggy on a consistent basis.

You sound inexperienced and probably need way more practice. You're getting killed as an Operator because you probably need more energy which you get from focus. So bring some energy pads or bring a friend to help.Youre using magus glitch of all arcanes too.....which is incredibly silly.

I've literally never seen an eidolon "just die" and I'm close to 300 caps. If the eidolon falls over you didn't capture it. That's what that means. You didn't have enough charged lures.

I still do tridolon and so do many others. I've also done eidolons without volt. Once again, please try to gain more experience because saying volt is the only option isn't true.

25 minutes ago, ArmaTeKarma said:

. Volt is the only reasonable choice for it / meta

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

You should do more research on Eidolons and their mechanics surrounding it. Discussing stuff that you lack knowledge of will only get yourself humiliated. Any frame with a damage ability infused by the Helminth can solo Tridolons with ease. Heck, you don't even need Warframes at all because of the existence of the Voidrig Necramech.

My current setup is Bless Trinity, Voidrig, and F3 Amp set. No special build or setup since I can't be bothered with it and only do Tridolon for NW or carrying my friends. With all of those half assed stuff and less than average hunting skill I can do it solo in less than 30 minutes. If my lazy dumbass can do it I bet you too with proper research and training. So far I barely see any bugs at all.

Please tell me I don't have energy. This is what my hunts look like. Each time. It start killing me slowly on Gantu, and it gets to be completely nuts on Hydro. Yes, in this particular case, I was in a Squad and not hosting but the ping was good and I will on next night record then aswell. It is the same when I am solo. I can assure you that.

@(PSN)Madurai-Prime

vor 11 Minuten schrieb ArmaTeKarma:

Please tell me I don't have energy. This is what my hunts look like. Each time. It start killing me slowly on Gantu, and it gets to be completely nuts on Hydro. Yes, in this particular case, I was in a Squad and not hosting but the ping was good and I will on next night record then aswell. It is the same when I am solo. I can assure you that.

Do you have an ability active on your volt? I cant quite tell but if you have one active it makes your frame be not immune while in operator and if your frame gets down to 2hp you get kicked back into it automatically.

Hm yes Eclipse channeling. thought about that but I do still have my shield. I didnt know it was only about the hp(naturally toxin damage is something else). Then again, when I didnt die anymore, I had 2 hp, no shiels, and an electricity proc on me. Also I die aswell sometimes on my first dash on the gantu with no abilities channeling. And also as you can see there is his lightning striking my operator position.

@Drachnyn

20 minutes ago, ArmaTeKarma said:

@(PSN)Madurai-Prime

Yea, been there before, when I tried to solo with 50 caps....Like I said, it's a team fight. It's not even meant to be soloed and that's why a small handful of insanely dedicated people practised their hearts out.

Reset your router, use an ethernet cable, I don't know. 

But I know you and your frame in the video are currently standing in this so maybe wait it out or move for a better angle:

"Acid Rain: If at least one limb destroyed, the Hydrolyst will occasionally spawn clouds of acid rain, that cover a wide area, staining the ground green and dealing extreme damage to players standing on it.

EMP: The Hydrolyst will periodically emit radial disks of magnetic pulses from its destroyed limbs that can drain the Tenno's energy if they come in contact with them. As the battle progresses, the pulses become more frequent. These pulses of magnetic energy are telegraphed - there will be streams of gas-like particles that emit from the ground into a bubble, which grow over time until it bursts to release Energy Spike-like waves that travel much faster and deal significantly more damage, often one-shotting any player hit.

Lightning (Passive): Throughout the fight, the Hydrolyst alters the weather around it, creating clouds of heavy rain and summoning highly damaging lightning. Small ripples of green energy on the floor briefly indicate where the lightning will strike. It seems the lightning cannot hit airborne players."

2 hours ago, ArmaTeKarma said:

Well I constantly loose my stacks when I get killed in Operator and even with Magus Glitch

Don't use That !!! 😱 Uhm... Yeah I can not think of a single scenario where I would like to have Magus Glitch over literally anything else...

2 hours ago, ArmaTeKarma said:

(FYI: I die while trying to proc Virtuos Shadow.

Isn't that thing still Broken ? ... I don't remember Reading anywhere that it was Fixed to work like it used to before (Triggered by Void Dashing)...

And I pretty much can't understand anything else you wrote soooooo... Yeah.... Sorry.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

I'm one who runs Eidolons with Umbra. No Volt Prime acquired yet, so don't bother with the meta.

If I wanted to get knocked around like a Yarn Ball then yeah... I suppose I could use Any Warframe...

1 hour ago, DrivaMain said:

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

You should do more research on Eidolons and their mechanics surrounding it. Discussing stuff that you lack knowledge of will only get yourself humiliated. Any frame with a damage ability infused by the Helminth can solo Tridolons with ease. Heck, you don't even need Warframes at all because of the existence of the Voidrig Necramech.

To be fair... Volt is literally the only one that has an Interaction with Operators... And since that Same interaction buffs his own Damage.... He kinda is the only clear Choice.

1 hour ago, Drachnyn said:

Do you have an ability active on your volt? I cant quite tell but if you have one active it makes your frame be not immune while in operator and if your frame gets down to 2hp you get kicked back into it automatically.

I guess Speed could make Volt Vulnerable during Transference...

Or maybe there's a new bug where outside buffs also disable your Invulnerability during Transference 😱 !!!

1 hour ago, ArmaTeKarma said:

Hm yes Eclipse channeling.

You should turn it off before you Transfer to Operator Mode...

Can't turn eclipse off unfortunately. @Lutesque  It is the channeling ability. I know about this, happens to me all the time with Saryn. I just didnt use brain. When I get tped in Saryn I just die. Funnily enough. I had a previous clip where I die in Saryn thinking it was a bug when I didnt even realize I was playing Saryn(even tho I used her abilites) Also idk... Magus Glitch to me is actually the only thing I would take with me for hunting... Magus Elevate maybe or Nourish but... Btw for the Volt. Well Mutalist Quanta exists xDDD. Is pretty much mediocre but exists aswell. Tried it a bit here and there. Was hilarious.

16 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

That is what the operator is for.

The Operator can't Hit The Synovas...  I mean they can but you know what I mean....

16 minutes ago, ArmaTeKarma said:

Also idk... Magus Glitch to me is actually the only thing I would take with me for hunting... Magus Elevate maybe or Nourish but... Btw for the Volt

You are better off increasing either your Warframe's Survivability with Magus Repair or Elavate... Or your Operator's Survivability with Magus Vigor/Husk.... Magus Glitch just isn't worth it... If you want to get your Shields back during Transference Static then you can use the Conclave Augment that was added to Nightwave.... It allows Volt to Regen some of his Shields when he Passes Through One Of them...

1 minute ago, Lutesque said:

I'm talking about All of its Attacks...

Then that is more Hydro and Gaunt, because Terry's stomp attack is the only one that will send you flying, its other attacks barely register attention from us. Hydro and Gaunt like to pull out the rave party attacks. Now I wonder why no one runs an Octavia during a tricap, dance music to go along with the lights would be awesome.

22 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Then that is more Hydro and Gaunt, because Terry's stomp attack is the only one that will send you flying, its other attacks barely register attention from us.

Except it's just not us we have to worry about...out Pets are way more vulnerable to these attacks than we are.

13 hours ago, ArmaTeKarma said:

I was maybe unclear. Solo Trido = Volt. If you wanna have a decent run.

I can solo Tridolon with Vauban infused with Roar or Smite+Smite Augment. All you need is the right gear. Please stop embarrassing yourself, go read about  Eidolons and the mechanics surrounding them and maybe take a look at operator gear aswell.

Archived