Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about line of sight

_Euphoria_

Question

I have been playing the game for years now, still dont know the answer to the following question…

ı know that LoS applies to abilities like Pillage, but does it mean that the ability only applies to enemies directly seen with your camera angle, or is every enemy visible within 360 degree from your warframe and not behind an obstacle are effected? (even when your camera is faced other side from the enemy)

Its time I know this

4 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, _Euphoria_ said:

I have been playing the game for years now, still dont know the answer to the following question…

ı know that LoS applies to abilities like Pillage, but does it mean that the ability only applies to enemies directly seen with your camera angle, or is every enemy visible within 360 degree from your warframe and not behind an obstacle are effected? (even when your camera is faced other side from the enemy)

Its time I know this

Its the latter... Mostly....

Not that it matters because LoS checks in Warframe are inconsistent...

hace 28 minutos, _Euphoria_ dijo:

Its time I know this

LoS on ash for example is a 30° ish (15° to each side of the reticle), but pillage's is way bigger, so I would need to test it, as it behaves like oberon's ground. When enemies are behind walls it doesn't count as if they were in LoS, but there are certain objects (like the orbs in the void) that don't cover LoS most of the times

look at Ballista Grineer mobs; soon as she knows you exist her orange sighting mark -will- hit you even if there's a whole corridor of stuff between you both; same with Commander Grineer and that annoying Loki ability they use to throw you to their allies and swap to where you were all safe - neither of these mobs need to see you after they're alerted once

Archived