Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alleviate my Solaris guilt

Krystianna_Heartyre

This may be a very silly thing to be upset about, but I hate blasting past the trapped Solaris crew in Corpus ships because I need to save the coins for granum void missions. 

I would love it if we could, say, be able to make a reusable coin.  Maybe a "Granum Crown on a String" that lets you free them for little to no rep, just so I don't feel guilty about leaving them behind.  Surely Rude Zuud or Little Duck could come up with a blueprint for such an item.  😅

2 hours ago, krc473 said:

I think the whole point is exchanging a crown for their freedom. Meaning you get reputation in return. A reusable token might mean we get no reputation as there would be no real exchange. We wouldn’t really lose anything.

Ironically, you can free three Solaris for one token through the Granum Void and the Xoris.

So the 'merciful' route winds up freeing fewer people.

32 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Ironically, you can free three Solaris for one token through the Granum Void and the Xoris.

So the 'merciful' route winds up freeing fewer people.

🤔 That’s a good point. Maybe a single crown can be expended to access the security systems and allow the player to free any Solaris they come across for the rest of the mission with reduced rep (I get where OP is coming from and have constantly been sacrificing my Void chances to free Solaris 😅)

2 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Using the crowns to free prisoners should give me an option to keep them as a useable crew member on my RJ.

It should at least feel worth it. 

At the Very Least

I'd like to see them follow us through the current mission and fight the way Syndicate Operatives do.

Maybe get an extra standing bonus if we manage to get them to Extraction Alive.

Looks like no one seems to remember, that Lotus can remotely open these kind of lockers. The way the system is implemented is flat out lazy.

If you ever get caught by Zanuka, you'll have to do an Recovery type of mission and at the very start of the mission, Lotus just pulls the plug. Ironically, Lotus turned a blind eye, when Alad V dismantled one Excalibur in an earlier trailer.

Archived