Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

kubrow and kavat fur textures totally broken

morningstar999

I think even the colors are wrong, my kubrow was yellow and now its dirty brown with wet dog effect added lol
My kavat too its broke and seems like the light in the orbiter is weird too, like more yellow looking..... any way to fix it?? i tried to mess with the setting but nothing.
So maybe the light too have some issue and not only the textures.

e2HEHkH.pngmKYNoh7.png?1dJwc6AW.pngIR4wDyo.png

• Like 5

I am glad someone made a thread. I logged in and thought it was a bug. My Kubrows look...REALLY bad. And their hair vibrates on it's own when standing still ...they look more infested than Nidus at max mutation.

Before: 
0383f654524d6bdd52a70906df0ec2e50baa3bcf

After: 
17d4362cb43cf1f4207b0d31491f6e67e087a102

He is supposed to have stripes. One of my other Kubrows has a Merle pattern but the new fur obliterates it.

Edited by SleepmodePrime
  • Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

Really hoping that fixes are in the works for this, cuz the updated textures look absolutely horrible.  They don't take colors or patterns as well as the old textures and it results a in drastically different appearance compared to the old textures, which in most cases is an undesirable change.

• Like 2

Since the New War update, almost all the known bugs that came with it have been addressed or at least clearly stated some progression in fixing them. I've heard zero anything in regards to this fur bug. I know that its a visual bug that's not a top priority, but a mere mention of a fix in progress would certainly be nice.

Edited by (PSN)Birdnestbaby
  • Like 2

My sunika kubrow puppy is supposed to be white.  Now she looks like she's caked with mud.  I swear she has looked progressively darker and worse over time.  I haven't been keeping on top of patch notes, and for some months now I've actually been wondering if they implemented a feature where your kubrow gets dirty over time and you need to bathe it.  Is this muddy texture unintentional, or am I a neglectful pet owner?  Am I a bad tenno who should feel bad?  :/

• Like 1

Returning tenno after a break over the last year and my trusty Kubrow appears to have had her fur replaced by cheap plastic draft-excluders that vibrate disconcertingly and munge up the fur pattern - just as seen in the above screenshots.

I first thought it was a graphics change, maybe some new options that defaulted to ultra-low, but found nothing. Then I googled and found this thread.

Please get shifted up the fix list. :(