Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PLAYSTATION) The New War: Hotfix #2

[DE]Danielle

The New War: Hotfix #2

Changes:

• A post-New War Quest item is available in Simaris’ Offerings for those who sell theirs.
  • Clarified the Protovyre Apex Syandana challenge description to read “An evolving Syandana that draws upon Sentient technology. Collect Relics or Aya with this Syandana equipped to unlock two additional looks."
  • Polished up some FX during The New War Quest.
  • Polished up some FX on a post-New War weapon.
  • Removed Dojo Decorations that weren’t meant to be live just yet! 
    • If you already Built/placed these Decorations they will stay! They’ve just been removed from the Architect menu until they’re ready to go live.
  • Renamed the Harrow Prime Lith N9 Relic to Lith N10, as N9 already exists.
  • Updated descriptions for Inbox items received when completing The New War Quest to make it less ambiguous as to what type of items they are.
  • Renamed "Tusk Supplies Cache" to "Grineer Supplies Cache" in the Codex.
  • In the event that a Hotfix/Update deploys at the very end moment of The New War Quest, you’ll be asked to retry your input.  

Caliban Changes & Fixes:

• Increased Caliban’s max base Energy from 100 to 125.
  • Fixed Caliban’s Razor Gyre at max rank (4) being 10 damage-per-second when charging it (holding down the fire key) when it should be 100 damage-per-second. 
  • Fixed Caliban's Fusion Strike not stripping as much Armor as it claims.
  • Fixed Caliban’s Conculyst comrades dropping Sentient Cores after Caliban Revives. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1291487-calibans-sentient-summons-drops-sentient-core/

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash related to returning to Cetus after a Quest mission in the Plains.
  • Fixed a crash during The New War Quest related to dying right when a certain enemy uses an ability. 
  • Fixed a crash during The New War Quest related to respawning during a certain stage. 
  • Fixed a post-New War Bounty enemy staying invincible which resulted in a progression stopper.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur in The New War Quest when players were put into a wrong state.
  • Fixed various crashes during a certain phase of The New War Quest related to checkpoints. 
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when Shadow Stalker appears to fight you.
  • Fixed a cutscene not triggering in The New War Quest if you had a certain Ability active. 
  • Fixed a script error (that could cause drones in Orb Vallis Bounties to stop moving) that occured when the drone spawned at some locations - could also happen if you killed off all the enemies currently spawned in the encounter.
  • Fixed Judicial Coils, Zato Facial Accessory, Revenant Mephisto Mask, and a hair style being missing from Operator customization options.
  • Fixed mismatching skin tones for certain characters in The New War Quest. 
  • Fixes towards some facial animations in The New War Quest. 
  • Fixed some Operator hair attachments. 
  • Fixed a script error in a post-NW Bounty.
  • Fixed issues with matchmaking in relation to pre-New War and post-New War.
  • Fixed a progression stopper in The New War Quest due to Yareli riding Merulina during a certain mission. 
  • Fixed getting stuck in a continual knockdown during a moment in The New War Quest.
  • Fixed a moment during The New War Quest where you were not able to respawn after a certain checkpoint was met. 
  • Fixed some enemies getting stuck out of bounds during The New War Quest.
  • Fixed getting stuck on a black screen during a specific mission in The New War.
  • Fixed a progression stopper in The New War Quest related to an objective not triggering if you were too quick. 
  • Fixed moments where Focus/Arcane attributes were being applied to the Operator when they shouldn't during The New War Quest. 
  • Fixed enemies spawning in areas you’ve previously cleared during a certain mission in The New War Quest.
  • Fixed enemies not making tactically viable choices during certain missions in The New War Quest.
  • Fixed the Protovyre Syandana not tracking Challenge progress for Clients/some mission types.
  • Fixed Button prompts to use Abilities are showing the most recent binding, not one for the current input filter in The New War Quest. 
  • Fixed one rotation of Bounty rewards awarding the incorrect amount of Endo in its Rare rewards (50 Endo is now 1200 Endo).
  • Fixed Power Cell carriers never spawning in Cambion Drift Purify and Excavation Bounties. This also fixes the Deimos Saxum Rex not spawning. 
  • Fixed the Helminth Ability ‘Golden Instinct’ not functioning for Somachords and Frame Fighter fragments.
  • Fixed incorrect skybox in a post-New War area.
  • Fixed seeing overlapping weapons in the end scene of The New War Quest. 
  • Fixed scenario where Kuva Guardians can’t be disarmed via Void Dash.    
  • Fixed a script error related to playing Umbra in The New War Quest.
  • Fixed white explosions and wrong sounds on Grineer Hellion swarm missiles 
  • Fixed certain Decoration dioramas having the item in the ground. 
  • Fixed numerous script errors when a Client was attempting to join the Host who was in a Town/Relay.
  • Fixed a script error that occurred if you equip any of a certain Set Mod but had no Melee weapon equipped.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur when playing Orphix missions.
  • Fixed a rare script error when fighting Profit Taker. 
  • Fixed incorrect Operator animations post-New War.
  • Fixed a script error related to playing Umbra in The New War Quest.

I've been stuck since day one on a certain stealth mission and I'm actually unsure if I can progress at all. Any chance of the lines of sight during the stealth bits being lowered to actually match the visible sight finder thing? That would at least make it bearable. Also maybe enable abilities during the stealth bit? At the very least add enemy radar to the mission.

6 minutes ago, (PSN)Lowis666 said:

I'm on console not pc

We did a background change as well for consoles, are you still currently unable to connect? 

The launcher may just be very very slow due to the ISP issues mentioned in the PSA I posted above, but let me know :) 

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Myheartstempo said:

For PS players, we are missing the Fusion Strike change that does imploding rather than exploding. Not sure if that was intentional or not, but please review for clarification. Thank you, DE. Much loves, hugs, and kisses.

Coming in the next hotfix!

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Stealth_Cobra said:

Can you fix the Quebec Videotron ISP / Issue with unsecure website situation before you release more hotfixes plzz.... It's really aggravating to have to wait entire days for minuscule patches to download...

Im stuck on connecting it's getting more and more complicated

7 minutes ago, (PSN)Stealth_Cobra said:

Yeah took me like 30 mins to go from connecting to downloading at 2kbps and spending 8 hours on a 40 mb patch on a 400+ mbps high speed connection....

I reinstalled the game now my update is 437 mb i let my game on last night now I'm at 336 mb plus the new hotfix dam

59 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

and a hair style being missing from Operator customization options.

>>>> SPOILER AHEAD <<<<

Can you let the team know that the Drifter still cannot use that particular hairstyle? It simply doesn't appear like with the Operator prior. Thank you for fixing the operator one. Please let the team know for me. ❤

I still have the same problem even with the new hotfix download drop to 100 b/s at a lightning speed and have to wait 1500 hours to download the hotfix nothing change I'm not gonna be able to play this weekend I'm gonna lose my booster that i got from the campaign I'm so mad right now 

Archived