Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The new bounties

AreeSoothsayer

Yes I agree too. As the new bounties can only be accessed after completing the New War, and a player has to be somewhat quite into the journey to get all the requirements to start New War. So putting Endo there feels like trolling.

I remember just in recent months there are also something that has too much (is it) endo in it and it pissed off players, and they finally changed it. Very vague but I can't remember what it is.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Why never? Because you feel that way? Newer people do bounties.....not railjack and arbitrations.....makes sense now?

Nope...  Because if one didn't run the missions like adrenaline junkies going from insertion to extraction like it's a race to finish the mission and -- I don't know looked around the map a bit more -- maybe people wouldn't be so endo starved that DE feels obligated to throwing endo in the rare (C rotation slot) and instead put it more to the common (A rotation) or Uncommon (B Rotation) slots.  

BTW, this is from a casual/systematic run for most one-and-done missions (Spy, Exterminate, Capture), and sometimes Survival.  I've had three times more statues, but usually hand them out to endo starved Baby Tenno.

8yR9bwy.jpg

hace 2 horas, (PSN)Madurai-Prime dijo:

Why never? Because you feel that way? Newer people do bounties.....not railjack and arbitrations.....makes sense now?

Yeah, missed the point by a light year here.

First of all, newer players wont do the new bounties guess why... they are unlocked after completing The New War wich is the uuuh... newest quest? last update? I dont know about you but the players who complete this quest wont say they are newbies at all.

Second, by the time you get to this bounties you already have a railjack and probably completed the star chart meaning that if the players wanted to farm endo they wouldnt have bounties as their main/only choice.

Third and last, the endo is a common resource that you can get anywhere so putting endo as a rare reward is literally like putting a 2.5k credit cache as a legendary reward for sorties, its dumb and the value doesnt even make sense, if they wanted to really help newer players they would give 10 times more endo so they can upgrade their primed mods in 4 or 5 runs not 50.

This is always the issue that DE finds themselves with making new content like this. I get it, it can be hard to get people to constantly want to play Open World, especially once you're basically done with everything, you're probably not gonna play the same thing over and over again.

So instead of putting Endo in any tier (because let's be honest, we don't need anymore resources of Endo), it should just be new Relics, whether from Prime Resurgence / Vault or Prime Access. That way, you can allow people to farm these Bounties, because it can really help to get those Relics especially in regards to how Narmer Isoplat can be used for Standing as well for both Quills and Vox Solaris, so there's multiple parts of farming at once.

Endo is just a useless reward for new content at this point in every way possible due to it's massive abundance.

These "new" bounties were just GENERALLY a bad idea.  THEY DIDN'T EVEN MAKE ANY FIXES TO THEM!!!  I'm STILL "failing" a bonus or two because of the GAME FAILING ON ITS END!  That area control objective is the most egregious one, since they ALREADY HAVE IT PERFECTED WITH DEIMOS:  Make the control area smaller, and don't have the enemies count towards the control level until they are inside, so that the control level is going down because THE ENEMIES ARE ACTUALLY FIGHTING BACK!

This is the most blatant time and place to be fixing previous content and they STILL DIDN'T #*!%ING DO IT LIKE THEY SHOULD HAVE!!!

Archived