Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Tribute Mods and Weapons

InsomniacBunny

I became Legendary Rank 1. But I'm still on the 200 days bounty. The game is over, there is nothing left to do, but my login rewards are still missing, why can't I get these rewards with MR or Plat?I deleted the game just because of this, I won't be able to play anymore, I can't enter for another 200 days, it's already over.

11 minutes ago, yobazadam said:

I became Legendary Rank 1. But I'm still on the 200 days bounty. The game is over, there is nothing left to do, but my login rewards are still missing, why can't I get these rewards with MR or Plat?I deleted the game just because of this, I won't be able to play anymore, I can't enter for another 200 days, it's already over.

Why did you feel the need to explain why you quit? It seems a little pointless. Mastery has nothing to do with the number of days you log in to the game. You just have to play on more days. But I guess that isn’t an option.

I hope whatever game you pick next is more suitable for you.

ok.... seems a little weird to have managed to get to legendary 1 with only 200 daily logins (since the reset) but you're not really missing much on the login weapons and if you've made it legendary 1 without the login mods you clearly don't need them either.

... I don't think anyone's interested on your excuses of why you can't take 20 seconds for an online stamp...

Leave your reasons to yourself alone, and step out if that is indeed your decision. But most importantly, don't lie to other people in an attempt to gain some kind of support for your decision, because people leave as easily as the come.

Maybe on a later date you'll have "something to do", but instead of taking less than 200 days of completing it, do the same as the rest and make it last by spending less time online or, like I do, extend your mission time for longer periods instead of a mere seconds.

I already said that, yes I didn't need it anymore but it didn't. Playing fast was my choice, I wish these mods were given back then. Now, I will not hunt Eidolon or Profit-Taker even if they give Primed Sure Footed. My friend and our only problem was falling :D I would like to share my SS profile with you, but I will not download the game again. But my friend has the same problem, you can enter his name YaschRu and check his profile. Maybe we weren't supposed to play like crazy.

Archived