Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why has Jordas Fight been nerfed

(PSN)Giant_Peach333

I would like to know why the Jordas fight has been nerfed. I had a theory that it had and tested it by going into the mission without mod on my archwing and archgun. I did the entire mission in 15min 22sec. Before, with the basic mods it use to take 45min. I liked that. So why was he nerfed in terms of difficulty? I want the old and challenging Jordas back.

Steelpath version also feels a bit weak though.

Normal jordas got killed within a minute while steel path version just takes a few minutes longer. Same weapons and builds on both.

To be honest, steelpath jordas doesn't even feel like a steelpath boss as most of them are a royal pain at that point like vay hek or sargas ruk.

2 minutes ago, (PSN)max141064 said:

I mean...not even the Prelate is a 45 minutes fight in Steel path... 

are you sure you didn't just mod your frame, warframe and archwing/gun better than before? 

Prelati can actually take that long in steel path, mainly thanks to that dumb lamb mechanic.

1 minute ago, ArturiaFayth said:

Prelati can actually take that long in steel path, mainly thanks to that dumb lamb mechanic.

yeah but that comes all back to the setup and build you have.. 

Last time i did the prelate with my friend (him keeping the lamp and me attacking) i sent him in his second phase with just the first lamp 

No Idea Reaction GIF by Travis

All i know is that using the right archgun with the right elements will make the fight go a LOT faster.

But i've always quit the mission if it felt like it was taking to long. The reason for quitting being that i knew there was no way my build was the right one (mismatched elements, poor base-stats on archgun etc.)

If you had your archgun modded for radiation or something else the jordas golem is strong against you might as well not have modded, it is THAT bad.

Why would it be healthy for the jordas fight to last even remotely close to 45 min? It is a boss fight you need to complete to farm atlas, expected completions is 6-7, with 45 min each that would result in a total of over 4.5 hours of farming.

My best guess is you tried to kill the golem with some S#&$ty archgun like the Larkspur (this one is probably the worst you can get vs the golem because it has innate radiation damage and no physical damage).

Archived