Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you keep murmur progress if you fail a mision?

(PSN)GL_alphamind

Question

9 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, BeeM said:

No you don't, murmurs progress ( & anger progess) during mission is lost if you fail or abort the mission, it would be to easy.

This poster is right, at least from my experience.  I aborted a mission because a pub was being a troll in ways completely unrelated to the lich system and upon return to orbiter checked to see if I still unlocked a mod and I had not.  Progress was removed, though I wasn't paying attention to the anger bar so I don't know about that, but I'd assume they're right here as well.

Also, knowing DE's history and a little reasoning tells me that if it ever was the case that you kept progress, then it would have been nerfed/fixed long ago.  If it actually worked this way people would sit in the easiest, fasted nodes, spam thralls, abort/fail and then do the same mission over again instead of having to try and run something more tedious.  They would never allow that level of decrease in the tedium that is liches.

10 hours ago, BeeM said:

No you don't, murmurs progress ( & anger progess) during mission is lost if you fail or abort the mission, it would be to easy.

I can attest to this from trying it myself, I only needed a tiny bit to unlock a relic so I went in stabbed myself a minion, said it unlocked, aborted out and the progress had indeed reverted!

On 2022-01-14 at 4:06 PM, (PSN)GL_alphamind said:

So I'm guessing Cursed Ground's radiation proc made the defense objective vulnerable to my Kuva Zarr that just one shot it. I don't know what my murmur progress was before the mission so I can't tell if I made or loss progress. Would really suck if people lost progress 😕.

Nope.

Been there, done that.

Archived