Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This is weird. I think my account has had an intruder. Do you think so?

VoidDevil341

Question

I was finished playing after playing for two hour's. I decided to change my operator who was wearing the siata prime outfit to the drifter. Then I got off the game. I got back on it says I was currently logged in and it must terminate my login. So it did. I was playing mission and my operator starting talking in the mission but he was wearing a different outfit he was child operator again. Do you think my account has had an intruder playing on my account. I made sure none of my weapons and stuff were gone. But I did not like this at all. So I changed my password just in case it was intruder. But I never told anyone my password how would have known?

10 answers to this question

If you changed a loadout (or appearance) then immediately logged off it is possible for the switch to not have been persisted to the server and for oddities/reversions to occur on next login (though shouldn't cause 'existing login' messages). This may explain your Operator/Drifter experience.

I saw this sort of thing occur several times while on a big push to forma out my Kuva/Tenet weapons - often I would end a play session by putting a Forma into an item and slotting different mods, only to arrive the next day and discover the weapon's mods were completely unloaded - because I never did anything after the Forma usage that required the mod changes to be pushed to server, such as starting a mission with them.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb TheLexiConArtist:

If you changed a loadout (or appearance) then immediately logged off it is possible for the switch to not have been persisted to the server and for oddities/reversions to occur on next login (though shouldn't cause 'existing login' messages). This may explain your Operator/Drifter experience.

Would be interesting if OP's operator looked completly different or if it was reverted to a state it had before.

Because if it was simply reverted, i'd say aswell that the logout bugged for some reason.

In the past, sometimes i just used Alt-F4 to close the game. Usually thats not a problem, but i noticed that when i did any changes to my loadout/appearence and didnt leave the Arsenal screen before doing so, it all got reverted. If you are someone who tends to close games like this aswell since its simply the fastest way - just keep in mind that there are probably several reasons not to do so.

1 hour ago, isbergen said:

Or you forgot you were logged into the Mobile app.

This could be a possible explanation.

How long you waited before you login again btw? Sometimes the game says I'm still logged in if i restart it. Apparently even after i close the game, it still needs a minute or two to actually logs me out from the servers.

Other than that, probably just change the password to be safe.

No it was a whole different outfit I never wore with a different ephemera I never knew I had. I never equipped the outfit I just had it. It looked someone got on to my account and was playing on it. So I changed my password and I am thinking about changing my gamertag

16 hours ago, Darksolaris said:

No it was a whole different outfit I never wore with a different ephemera I never knew I had. I never equipped the outfit I just had it. It looked someone got on to my account and was playing on it. So I changed my password and I am thinking about changing my gamertag

might want to change the email attached to it too, an the emails password to be extra safe.

On 2022-01-20 at 11:43 AM, Darksolaris said:

I was finished playing after playing for two hour's. I decided to change my operator who was wearing the siata prime outfit to the drifter. Then I got off the game. I got back on it says I was currently logged in and it must terminate my login. So it did. I was playing mission and my operator starting talking in the mission but he was wearing a different outfit he was child operator again. Do you think my account has had an intruder playing on my account. I made sure none of my weapons and stuff were gone. But I did not like this at all. So I changed my password just in case it was intruder. But I never told anyone my password how would have known?

On 2022-01-20 at 11:46 AM, Darksolaris said:

The only thing different was my operator and his outfit and his ephemeria. I normally play around in the saita prime outfit but I never where the outfit you get at the plains. 

18 hours ago, Darksolaris said:

I doubt anyone got into your account just to change your operator's looks. I would look at your MR rank and make a ticket for support to look into it.

Change you password, and make sure you have the 2AF enabled through the warframe website (under your account). 

Archived