Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update (Twitter): Warframe Alerts App - By Kingtaro

KingTaro

@Synikal

Did you notice any flash errors popping up after running the app for a while?

Usually, these flash pop-ups offer two options: "Dismiss all" and "Continue".

If that's the case, I'd like a screenshot of the pop up, if possible.

But I'll recheck the app tomorrow and see if I find anything that may have caused it.

Regards,

Taro.

@Synikal

Did you notice any flash errors popping up after running the app for a while?

Usually, these flash pop-ups offer two options: "Dismiss all" and "Continue".

If that's the case, I'd like a screenshot of the pop up, if possible.

But I'll recheck the app tomorrow and see if I find anything that may have caused it.

Regards,

Taro.

Actually, I'm not recieving any errors. It looks like it is working fine but after some time it begins to update very slowly, or not at all :/

@subnet

That explains it.

I'm afraid I'm only able to deploy apps for Android 3+. As the Air doesn't seem to support version 2.

I wasn't quite sure whether or not it would work on Android 2, as I didn't have a device to test it.

But Dave is working on another Android app, and hopefully, his version will run on Android 2 as well.

Sorry that it didn't work out for you, Subnet.

I'd appreciate if anyone else could confirm whether or not it works on Android 2.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Taro.

Edited by KingTaro

@subnet

That explains it.

I'm afraid I'm only able to deploy apps for Android 3+. As the Air doesn't seem to support version 2.

I wasn't quite sure whether or not it would work on Android 2, as I didn't have a device to test it.

But Dave is working on another Android app, and hopefully, his version will run on Android 2 as well.

Sorry that it didn't work out for you, Subnet.

I'd appreciate if anyone else could confirm whether or not it works on Android 2.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Taro.

My Driod X is running 2.3.4 and works fine.

@Synical

I've looked through the script and adjusted what might have caused the app from slowing down after a while.

I'm still not sure if the issue is fixed. Would have been much easier to track the problem with any kind of error notification.

Wonder if it's due to server overload.

PS: As I was going through the script, I decided to add something small.

The app will now display the alerts count, which indicates how many alerts you have submitted.

@Subnet

Oh that's strange!

Perhapse there is a separated Air version for the Android 2.

I googled one for Android 2.3 and this is what I found: http://www.freeware4...load-97767.html

Edited by KingTaro

@Chuuburg

Possibility? Yes, off course!

Anytime soon? I don't know, I'm trully sorry!

I know I keep repeating this, but I still didn't find anyone who could allow me to use his provision. I've had a few PM's from the guys here, telling they knew someone who could help, but haven't heard anything back so far. Been already 3 or 4 weeks.

@Amaroq

Hi there! Your account has been approved, so you'll be able to post new alerts from now on.

Thank you for your support, Amaroq!

@Searious

Haha, thank you, Searious!

I'm glad to hear you liked it!

do you think you could add something for when the servers are down or maint is going on or when servers come back and maint ends?

since no new alerts come on during this time anyways just because you cant log in dosent seem like to bad of an idea

Sorry for no update for the Native android app. Last week my wife was in the hospital giving birth to my second child, and this week I have been in the hospital myself. This time has given me ideas on how to get this version working better.

Tasks:

*Create an Android Service to handle Updates in the background.

*Persistent notification so you can tell alert update service is running (optional)

*Slider option to control frequency of updates (1-30 minutes?)

*Scrollable graphic UI to match KingTaro's original app.

This will take a while to get right.....