Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe could use extra combat attacks that feels more impactful

(PSN)Frost_Nephilim

Fighting enemies in Warframe can get a bit bland at times. There aren't many ways to engage with enemies except for spamming your abilities and shooting, so I wanted to present this idea to spice things up a bit.

Imagine for the moment that you could perform some lucrative combos like this on some enemies in Warframe. Video starts at 0:20 can just watch till 2:00 to get an idea of what I'm talking about

It gets crazy, instant weapon swapping, powerful abilities, lots of colors splashing everywhere, but the parts you see in the video that i want to bring to Warframe is the intense combo set, aerial fighting, and if you noticed it him boosting his power by turning into a monster or channeling his weapons. I think its a load of fun, and i think it'd be a great direction for warframe seeing as to how we have been basically heading in this direction already.

You may ask, How can we have this in warframe? Enemies are squishy and we'd get shot at from all directions while trying to perform these combos, it'd be a death sentence. 

Well I think there is a way, and only a few things would need to be changed. All we'd need is an enemy to beat up, better enemy physics than the "lifted" status effect, adjustments to airborne combat, and a way to protect yourself. Let me explain

1st we need an enemy

The current Warframe enemy known as the Prosecutor I think is the perfect candidate to use this form of combat on, as they block your bullets and attempt to get within melee range of the player. They just need a few adjustments 

Imagine that in Steel Path, after 10 minutes of a survival, a stronger version of Prosecutors join the fight that are very fast, tanky, and deal high damage with telegraphed attacks. You won't be able to shoot them until you've hit them a few times with your melee weapon using atleast 3 different Attacks (slide, Slam, heavy, kick, or normal attacks). Repeated attacks have an increasing percent chance to be countered. 

They are also incased in new nullifer armor that temporarily prevents them from being harmed by abilities when it is activated. After 15 seconds of it being active, the armor's nullification abilities are temporarily disabled allowing the player to use abilities on the enemy for a short period of time

So now we have something to beat up that can be cheese killed if you want by avoiding the enemy for few seconds so that you can use your abilities

Or you can  handle it like a real man 😎

2nd We need more Combos and Better Enemy Physics

Changes that actually allow for experimentation with juggling enemies, throwing them, pulling them, etc. The "lifted status" effect isn't enough, and airborne attacks currently are near useless and very clunky. To fix this, when a player melee attacks while airborne you will be snapped to the closest airborne enemy within 5m. The enemy and you stay at the same height in the air while you are hitting it with melee weapons. You can hit the enemy with ranged weapons to keep it in the air too while you do other things.

We also need a few more melee attacks like dashes, uppercuts followed by jumps, attacks that let you flip over enemies, etc so that you can experiment more. These attacks deal more damage each time you perform a new one, with the reason being that the enemy is less prepared for your next attack if its different from say the previous ones, leaving themselves more vulnerable to it.

You can use range weapons for increasing the damage buff to, it will count as a different attack for a short duration 

3rd we need PROTECTION

My idea for this is a new ability called Devil Trigger. Using the operators energy pool, activate Devil Trigger to grant your warframe increased movement speed and damage. The movement speed will allow you to move fast enough to where you gain 100% evasion while performing different attacks. Basically enemies struggle hard to shoot you cause you're moving faster, so they now try to rely on predicting your next move in order to damage you. Unfortunately for them long as you keep switching things up and your Devil Trigger is active, they will not be able to hit you.

For balance purposes, I think the void energy pool should regenerate maybe 3x slower that you can't spam this ability as much

Finally, A way for enemies to Counter

I don't want to make it too easy, some enemies should still be a threat. Unlike normal enemies, other Prosecutor's, acolytes, and other mini boss enemies can still target you and hit you with new telegraphed attacks while you are using Devil trigger. To keep yourself from being hit, you will want to make sure you've looked around before engaging with an enemy, to see if there's any enemies who can interrupt you. If there is, you will want to keep the camera angled at them to prepare to dodge its attacks, or try jumping back and fourth between enemies to temporarily knock them down basically removing them from the fight

You can also wait and let an ally come help you take care of them.

_____

I think Warframe is already halfway meeting this form of gameplay. I've seen some warframe surveys showing that a LOT of players loved it when DE added melee combos to the game (which I think suggest players like experimenting and looking cool), plus I see every now and then that people are asking for difficulty with telegraphed attacks

I think such a change will be really well recieved.

What are your thoughts? Would you enjoy having this as an option to combat enemies with? Even on squishy enemies, it could still look cool by simply using different attacks per enemy

2 hours ago, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

-Snip-

I dont know why someone would use DevilMayCry as a combat example, its movement style and enemy juggling is overly exaggerated and unnecessary. Its something i absolutely dont want to see in Warframe as it has nothing to do with the game's combat style.

46 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

I'd 100% ignore that enemy forever

Or you could just use some ability to throw them into a whole or corner they cant get out of and die on their own.

Zephyr's Airburst is great for that. <3

56 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

dont know why someone would use DevilMayCry as a combat example, its movement style and enemy juggling is overly exaggerated and unnecessary. Its something i absolutely dont want to see in Warframe as it has nothing to do with the game's combat style.

Idk, I think it all looks 100x better than shooting a single enemy in the head 1,000 times. It feels silly and tiresome. Also spamming the same ability 3,000 times gets dull too. It would seem much more fun being able to having options to mix things up. Build up some energy and summon a giant wolf or sword, alter your appearance and begin dealing heavier attacks

As opposed to just Mesa ult everything

And we aren't looking at DMC's running speed and what not, talking about the actual hitting of enemies. Warframes movement is far superior unquestionably 

Aside from that the games are very similar when it comes to combat. Warframes combat is filled with loads of abilities, melee combos, status effects, lifted status effect (from melee and abilities like vauban), etc to delete enemies with. Defines DMC almost completely, without those features in DMC, it wouldn't be DMC anymore at All

Wfs combat is just less experimental in comparison when you are actually in the game fighting enemies

38 minutes ago, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

Idk, I think it all looks 10x better than shooting a single enemy in the head 1,000 times. It feels silly and tiresome

The entire game became silly and tiresome throughout the updates due to moaners and their moronic requests & ideas.

Now the only way to make the game more interesting is to disable the entire UI and run Steel Path solo without any pets, go figure.

33 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

The entire game became silly and tiresome throughout the updates due to moaners and their moronic requests & ideas.

Now the only way to make the game more interesting is to disable the entire UI and run Steel Path solo without any pets, go figure.

I know of doing high level solos always being end game, but I've never noticed much else aside from old raids (rip). I gots to try the UI thing, sounds hectic lol

What were some other ways before?

1 hour ago, acevezwing said:

Imagine juggling your enemies in style and then someone just nuke them with their giga ultimate super special launcher.

Lol yea, the Prosecutor may need some explosive resistance too with his armor.

With it, it should be fine because people aren't often able to steal most of your kills anyway. Melee killing an enemy in the air is the same as doing it on the ground for a player who wants to take your kill.

So if you don't always get your kills stolen on the ground, same should go down with being in the air

Probably would happen less actually because I think most of the time it's just an accident or it was because you had a lot of enemies around you, so if you're in the air means less accidents as the explosion on the ground would be harder to reach you, meaning a player with an explosive weapon would have to actually aim at you precisely to steal your kill.

9 hours ago, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

You may ask, How can we have this in warframe? Enemies are squishy and we'd get shot at from all directions while trying to perform these combos, it'd be a death sentence. 

Well I think there is a way, and only a few things would need to be changed. All we'd need is an enemy to beat up, better enemy physics than the "lifted" status effect, adjustments to airborne combat, and a way to protect yourself.

So... Basically.... rebuild The Game From Scratch.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They are also incased in new nullifer armor that temporarily prevents them from being harmed by abilities when it is activated.

How to get Everyone To Reject your Ideas.... Mention The Word "Nullifier" in any Context...

4ff1d1no8yp11.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

I think Warframe is already halfway meeting this form of gameplay.

It's not... Not even Close to halfway... 😐

10 hours ago, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

What are your thoughts? Would you enjoy having this as an option to combat enemies with? Even on squishy enemies, it could still look cool by simply using different attacks per enemy

I would.... And that's why I don't get this Idea.... Devil May Cry already Exists and does this much better than your Proposed Cheap Rip Off the idea.... And DE is just going to Botch it Anyway.... 👀

3 hours ago, Lutesque said:

It's not... Not even Close to halfway... 😐

I wish I could do a side by side video of someone playing Warframe and DevilMayCry cause it bewilders me how anyone can't see the similarities 

Are you only playing warframe like call of duty by barely touching your melee weapon and hardly using abilities (like playing rhino or wukong who's abilities just stay active)? I could see how 1 wouldn't realize the similarities then

If you expand to using Volt, grab a good melee weapon, some good dual pistols that proc status effects, and have your operator with maudri focus tree, then play a mission using maudri's fire ball where needed, popping Volts 4, 1st ability with its augment, speed buff, and melee around

That's 70% of what's happening in the video above, and some since we have a LOT more weapons to choose from

If we had solid Ariel combos and the ability to bring just 1extra melee weapon, that'd be 90% of DMC's combat lol. Only difference left is the way enemies engage you but it's negligible

would.... And that's why I don't get this Idea.... Devil May Cry already Exists

What if I were to say "add a gun that looks like a weapon from call of duty", would that not make sense as well? Cause I can just play call of duty if i want to use the weapon?

Cause it's the idea here. Something is loved from another game and wants to be experienced in this game. It's a thing that happens that can be good experience. It's done a lot in other games because a lot players love it. 

Since warframe already has most of DMC's combat down, adding the rest is likely to be well recieved by many too, just like how instant weapon swapping and increased melee combos was well recieved

Warframes community likes looking good, and feeling good, which is what DMC's combat system is all about

PS: Even if you don't like it, the game is still the same, you don't have to use any of the new attacks. So it's a net positive for the game, no one loses

And DE is just going to Botch it Anyway.... 👀

How Pessimistic of you

I wish I could do a side by side video of someone playing Warframe and DevilMayCry cause it bewilders me how anyone can't see the similarities

I'm bewildered by the fact you think they are even Remotely Similar... Even Spiritually they are Extremely Different....

Are you only playing warframe like call of duty by barely touching your melee weapon and hardly using abilities (like playing rhino or wukong who's abilities just stay active)? I could see how 1 wouldn't realize the similarities then

Pretty much.... But it's not because I want to.... It's because the Game has no Default Method of Acquiring Energy (unlike DMC with its Devil Gauge & Royal Guard Guage).... And because Melee in Warframe is just Terrible....

There's no Snapping, the Camera is Identical for the one you use for Guns and the Hit Effects are Laughably Atrocious....

Not only is Melee in Warframe nothing like DMC... It's nothing like any Melee Action Game at all.... Even Dark Souls isn't this Bad.... 😱

If you expand to using Volt, grab a good melee weapon, some good dual pistols that proc status effects, and have your operator with maudri focus tree, then play a mission using maudri's fire ball where needed, popping Volts 4, 1st ability with its augment, speed buff, and melee around

That's 70% of what's happening in the video above, and some since we have a LOT more weapons to choose from

If we had solid Ariel combos and the ability to bring just 1extra melee weapon, that'd be 90% of DMC's combat lol. Only difference left is the way enemies engage you but it's negligible

You need to actually go play DMC.... Regardless of what the Video Looks like the Actual Game play is extremely Different....

You can make Warframe look like DMC but you can't make it play like it.... Not without Rebuilding The Game from Scratch.... 👀

What if I were to say "add a gun that looks like a weapon from call of duty", would that not make sense as well? Cause I can just play call of duty if i want to use the weapon?

Exactly.... 

Cause it's the idea here. Something is loved from another game and wants to be experienced in this game. It's a thing that happens that can be good experience. It's done a lot in other games because a lot players love it. 

You mean like they did with Railjack, Mechs & K-Drives.... Yeah no.... I want Space Ninjas because that is something I can not get any where else....

All the Non Warframe Additions are terrible compared to whatever Source they "Borrowed" the idea From.... And that wouldn't be a problem... If we they were entirely Self Contained like Conclave is... Sadly you are forced to Suffer through these additions if you want to get The Goodies that have nothing to do with These Additions... 👀

Since warframe already has most of DMC's combat down,

😐 I'm sorry.... What ?

You think Warframe has nailed DMC's Formula ?

Even Bayonetta didn't Nail DMC's Formula and That Was Made by the Man who Created DMC in the first place.... 😱 Warframe doesn't even Come Close to the Knock Offs of DMC....

just like how instant weapon swapping and increased melee combos was well recieved

We don't have Instant Weapon Swapping and People are Still Whining about Melee Combos (I like some of them)....

Warframes community likes looking good, and feeling good, which is what DMC's combat system is all about

What you described just now is a Suda51 Game....

And these are Alot of Fun.... But they definitely nothing like Devil May Cry... Atleast not as far actually playing them Goes...

How Pessimistic of you

Can you blame me.... In between the Broken Promises and The Nerfs I've become More Cynical Thanks to Warframe.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Seriously Through... Go Play DMC.... It's very different from Warframe....

no Default Method of Acquiring Energy

I'd argue zenurik focus tree is quite default feeling. If you need it, can use that instead of maudri

With Arcane energize it sends you over the roof 

Energy problems become nearly non existent unless your playing someone like Grendel. It becomes WAYY easier spamming abilities in warframe than it is in Dmc

Pretty much.

Figured. Makes more sense now, there's some builds you havent experienced yet. 

My Volt uses p flow, over extended, blind rage, Fleeting Expertise, Primed Continuity, Capitance,

With arcane energize and zenurik focus tree. In Steel Path, long as your getting kills its lit. If you struggle with kills drop blind rage and over extended, n you're good to go, 2 free mod slots.

Melee I Use keratinos, status chance build with only 1 cc and cd riven. 

And because Melee in Warframe is just Terrible

What? its deadly? Easy slash procs and high dps with good attack speed builds with blood rush, melee can go stupid

And if I recall correctly, you don't even like steelpath so nearly all Melees should be powerful enough to 1 shot about anything for you

How long have you been playing Warframe? Or do you ever build outside your comfort zone?

There's no Snapping, the Camera is Identical for the one you use for Guns and the Hit Effects are Laughably Atrocious....

There is snapping? Do you have it disabled in your options setting?

Camera isn't important unless you have poor ish hand eye coordination. Seriously, enemies barely move in warframe when you hut them with a melee weapon. They try to hit you, slowly back up, or 90% of the time get 1 shot

You need to actually go play DMC

Heckin heck!?! My name is Frost_Nephilim for the past few years and i brought up DMC, :/ I've literally played them all on there hardest difficulty and still play them today.... 

You know.... Lute, our opinions have  been wildly different from each other for a while now, and neither of us are ever able to convince the other. I wish to stop talking here. I'm lowkey starting to feel trolled with the emojis and points that are carelessly thrown out. Feels like you disagree just to disagree at times

I apologize if it's not your intention, it could be more of a problem with me. 

Have a good one

I would like to see moves sets like in DMC, if you think about it even though some of the combos were bad (left, x, x, x button) we had this in melee 2.0 and I preferred it unfortunately ppl complained about it and they just wanted to button mash which is why we got melee 2.9, besides some stances I don`t enjoy using melee anymore, some stances don`t even have 4 moves.

Minus the steel path part, I like the idea of the enemy section, this is how I wanted the liches/sister to be, no just dealing damage by shooting weapons but smarter combat.

Using different combos with different outcomes, watching the enemies movement for you to attack or counter, dodging out of the way (we have a dodge but we beardly use it) this is the type of gameplay I like, being smart and learning the enemy`s attack patterns instead of the boring kill high level enemies, that`s why I don`t like steel path, boring as heck I`d rather have weak smarter enemies than dumb tanky enemies that`s why I like games like the old GOW, DMC, castlevania los, scarlet nexus and the sick game coming soon project eve.

I have talked about being able to lifted enemies in the air I mentioned that to lift them in the air you hold the attack button, holding the aim button while attacking the enemy will keep you airborne until you stop, maybe while doing that you have some damage reduction.

As much as I like the D trigger idea warframes are powerful as it is the only way I can see that happening is to make melee weaker to give d trigger a reason to be used plus I have to disagree with using the operator’s energy pool for it, I don`t like the operators to be used as a tool for warframes they need to be good on their own. If you ask me, I would prefer operators to have it, I call it Void rage.

They have void melee weapons that is like Excal`s exalted blade, when killing a certain amount of enemies, you can activate it and you will get increase damage, attack speed, sprint speed and damage reduction.

Just imagine if operators have their own melee weapons the naramon focus school will be fun as heck to play.

Of course, DE don`t have to change the existing enemies they can just make new ones with new move sets or make a game-mode exclusively just melee only with you have to fight smart with combos and not all about damage, damage, damage all the bloody time.

13 hours ago, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

different combos with different outcomes, watching the enemies movement for you to attack or counter, dodging out of the way (we have a dodge but we early use it) this is the type of gameplay I like, being smart and learning the enemy`s attack pattens instead of the boring kill high level enemies, that`s why I don`t like steel path, boring as heck I`d ranther have weak smarter enemies than dumb tanky enemies that`s why I like games like the old GOW, DMC, castlevania los, scarlet nexus and the sick game coming soon project eve

Gave me a list of games to check

Yea thats how i felt when steel path was releasing. Now that im more properly geared up tho its manageable. The only issue now is not dying with squishy warframes

Since you like DMC id def reccomend checking out some weapons and builds that make quick work of tanky enemies and give it a go with a squishy warframe and shield gate, only say this because you have to start using your reflexes a lot in the game mode. Especially in void mot. You really want to kill fast and look out for danagerous enemies like the orokin bombards, nullifiers, shotgun corpus, and those moas with their heat lasers. Also try getting into a melee fight with an accolite without getting touched. It gets kinda crazy

As much as I like the D trigger idea warframes are powerful as it is

I guess de did say they arent trying to center the game around sp, as that was going to be my counter to this

In sp some enemies can get beefy, especially in longer endurance runs, and with a nice boost to weapon damage and evasion, it can have you stop spamming abilities and get to wacking everyone

Feel itd be a nice change of pace for high level content

I would prefer operators to have it, I call it Void rage.

They have void melee weapons that is like Excal`s exalted blade, when killing a certain amount of enemies, you can activate it and you will get increase damage, attack speed, sprint speed and damage reduction

Do u 1 better, let them both do it. Operator could deal more damage at the cost of being more risky, wfs just a little less while bring more safe

Only say this in consideration of people who prefer warframes over using anything else

Of course, DE don`t have to change the existing enemies they can just make new ones with new move sets

True, am on board with it either way

On 2022-02-10 at 5:41 PM, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

All of this is very specific for an idea that would drive a lot of people away from the game if it were ever implemented. Warframe isn't DMC, Warframe is Warframe. People don't play Warframe to play DMC, they play it for Warframe.

2 hours ago, silienceprime said:

All of this is very specific for an idea that would drive a lot of people away from the game if it were ever implemented. Warframe isn't DMC, Warframe is Warframe. People don't play Warframe to play DMC, they play it for Warframe.

This is far too simple minded. The reasons people play warframe is not simply for its title, which is what makes this whole argument fall apart.

People play warframe for the fun amounts of experimentation. They play it for the fun movment, looking good, and mowing down hordes of enemies with various different weapons.

The idea suggested above removes none of those things, which is why the argument is at fault. If the idea were to ruin certain important qualities of the game, taking away warframes gameplay and replacing it with DMCs gameplay, then id be able to see where you'd be coming from, however; nothing is removed, only expanded. Thus

Such a change would mean people would still be able to play warframe, for warframe, with extra optional experimentation.

Its Akin to how operators are optional. It left Warframe as still Warframe, with operators.

4 hours ago, silienceprime said:

All of this is very specific 

Also if you know anything about Devil May Cry, youd know all i tried to re create was 1 of Dantes styles, his other styles, and other styles from other DMC charaters, can be met with other weapons and Warframes like Excalibur, Ash, Nikanas, Dual Swords, throwing knives, shotguns, snipers, the new suit case weapon, etc...

The nephilims in DMC are masters of all weapons, with a few abilities to spice things up a bit. So if you can think of any warframe with a few powerful abilities, and you are able to use multiple weapons with that warframe, and you can perform melee combos with that warframe

You'd have yourself a form of character that Devil May Cry would create in their game... as all of their playable characters are like that, including the new ones they introduce (excluding V 🤔)

On 2022-02-11 at 6:37 AM, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

I'd argue zenurik focus tree is quite default feeling. If you need it, can use that instead of maudri

Oh yeah.... Why don't you create a new account and see if you get Zenurik by Default at any Stage before The Second Meme... 🤨

With Arcane energize it sends you over the roof

No it doesn't.... Arcane Energize doesn't interact with Anything From Zenurik.... 🤔

Energy problems become nearly non existent unless your playing someone like Grendel. It becomes WAYY easier spamming abilities in warframe than it is in Dmc

No it Doesn't.... DMC doesn't have an "Energy System" of Any kind.... You can literally Spam any move in your movelist as Much as you like.... You can even perform Royal Release with an Empty Royal Guard Gauge and it will still Knock The Final Final Boss out of his Transformation..... Assuming your Timing is 1 Frame Perfect...

Figured. Makes more sense now, there's some builds you havent experienced yet. 

My Volt uses p flow, over extended, blind rage, Fleeting Expertise, Primed Continuity, Capitance,

With arcane energize and zenurik focus tree. In Steel Path, long as your getting kills its lit. If you struggle with kills drop blind rage and over extended, n you're good to go, 2 free mod slots.

Melee I Use keratinos, status chance build with only 1 cc and cd riven. 

I'm just going to copy and paste this since it seems like you didn't Read past the initial Response....

On 2022-02-11 at 5:44 AM, Lutesque said:

But it's not because I want to.... It's because the Game has no Default Method of Acquiring Energy (unlike DMC with its Devil Gauge & Royal Guard Guage).... And because Melee in Warframe is just Terrible....

Not only is Melee in Warframe nothing like DMC... It's nothing like any Melee Action Game at all.... Even Dark Souls isn't this Bad.... 😱

There you go...

What? its deadly? Easy slash procs and high dps with good attack speed builds with blood rush, melee can go stupid

Yes The Damage is Deadly... The mechanics on the other hand are extremely terrible....

This is another area where Devil May Cry is different from Warframe.... In DMC we don't care about Damage.... We never have. They game is balanced so carefully so that as long as you are making contact then you don't need to worry about How much Damage you are Dealing 90% Of The Time....

And if I recall correctly, you don't even like steelpath so nearly all Melees should be powerful enough to 1 shot about anything for you

You do Realise you can't even One Shot a Single Enemy in Devil May Cry right ? 🤨 

How long have you been playing Warframe? Or do you ever build outside your comfort zone?

I have 438 Logins and my account is from 2018...  I'm MR 30 (Beat the test Last Week) and I have just about Everything....

I always go outside my Comfort Zone.... This is why I'm always whining and Complaining on The Forums.... Because the game Punishes me for Going outside my Comfort Zone....

I get Punished for not Using Zenurik... I get Punished for not Exploiting Shield Gating like everyone else... I get Punished for using anything other than a Panzer Vulpaphyla.... I get Punished for bringing anything that Isn't Volt to An Eidolon Hunt....

Being in a Constant State Of Discomfort Is My Comfort Zone.... And while I don't enjoy it.... It's much better than way back when I was a Meta Slave..... I just wish the game wouldn't fight me so God damn hard just to enjoy it...

There is snapping? Do you have it disabled in your options setting?

Indeed I do.... Because it doesn't work Properly.... Unless it was Changed while I was Away ?

Camera isn't important unless you have poor ish hand eye coordination.

Go play any From Software game then come back and Tell Me The Camera isn't Important....

Or just Watch This:

Cameras are obviously important.... 

Do you have any idea how much Better Warframe would be If The Camera Zoomed Out and gave you a Wider FOV every time you hard Equiped your Melee Weapon ?

Literally you wouldn't have to even change anything about the actual mechanics.... Simply improving The Camera would be huge....

Well... It won't be as huge... Alot of the Narrow Corridors and Lower Ceilings of Older Tilesets is going to give you The From Software Camera Effect but it even that is Better than what we have now.... Which is nothing.... 👀

Seriously, enemies barely move in warframe when you hut them with a melee weapon. They try to hit you, slowly back up, or 90% of the time get 1 shot

I'm glad you said that because that's yet another way Warframe is Different From Devil May Cry... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Heckin heck!?! My name is Frost_Nephilim for the past few years and i brought up DMC, :/ I've literally played them all on there hardest difficulty and still play them today.... 

Well.... Go play them Again.... LoL.... 🤣

And yeah I vehemently Despise those Frost Enemies.... And The Riots too.... They are Unpredictable....

You know.... Lute, our opinions have  been wildly different from each other for a while now, and neither of us are ever able to convince the other. I wish to stop talking here. I'm lowkey starting to feel trolled with the emojis and points that are carelessly thrown out. Feels like you disagree just to disagree at times

I have no Time to Disagree just to Disagree....

If I'm disagreeing with you it's because I genuinely believe you are wrong.... Not because I have nothing better to do....

Not that it matters.... Every Debate Ends with "I feel like you're Just Disagreeing to Disagree.".... 

Really you should just say what you really mean.... You are tired of Arguing...  I know that's what people really mean when they say things like "Feels like you disagree just to disagree at times".... I don't know why people are too ashamed to say that but... It is what it is.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11 hours ago, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

This is far too simple minded. The reasons people play warframe is not simply for its title, which is what makes this whole argument fall apart.

I'm pretty sure that's not what he/she said or implied.... Warframe is a Space Ninja Looter Shooter Grind'em up... DMC is not.....

Don't get me wrong... I would be excited if Warframe was more like DMC.... It's just that right now... In this current state... It is not.... Not even alil bit....

6 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Really you should just say what you really mean.... You are tired of Arguing...  I know that's what people really mean when they say things like "Feels like you disagree just to disagree at times"....

You say that, and shortly after say

6 hours ago, Lutesque said:

I'm pretty sure that's not what he/she said or implied.... Warframe is a Space Ninja Looter Shooter Grind'em up... DMC is not.....

Which simply reads out

"Frost, im pretty sure they didnt imply a generalization. They implied that warframe is generalized as a looter shooter, and dmc is not generalized as a looter shooter."

Is what i mean, i sincerely apologize but we have to stop. I like arguing a lot tbh, but not when it goes like this. We'll be at this for days...

Lets just hope warframe continues to improve and leave it at that.

Archived