Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Remove mag's bubble from Malice

FrigidMesa

So when the acolytes were something you intentionally went after back in the day this was not a problem. But now malice will just pop in and make it so you just can't attack for fear of killing yourself or the objective. I am so tiered of having a relaxing time only for malice to show up 12 times in a row and be an absolute A****** every time.  His tendency to show up on defense or mobile defense and just ruin the entire mission because someone doesn't know what he does is just plan frustrating. At the very least could you remove the frendlyfire/self harm aspect of his version of the bubble, because as it stands Malice is a blight upon the game with his anti fun mag bubble that just says "Guess you can't attack or you and your whole team might die." Please do something about this DE, PLEASE.

Not many people know you can roll out of it, but its visibility does need a bit of tweaking so people even know it is there. Even with 120% effects intensity, it is very transparent and dim. A lot of people kill themselves without realizing how they died.

At least make its visual effects more noticeable.

i think what you really mean as mentioned, is that it needs to be more visually obvious that you have Magnetize attached to you. if you don't see the Animation of Malice Casting it, you could very easily not notice you have it on you, and so you can't escape out of it.

6 hours ago, FrigidMesa said:

So when the acolytes were something you intentionally went after back in the day this was not a problem. But now malice will just pop in and make it so you just can't attack for fear of killing yourself or the objective. I am so tiered of having a relaxing time only for malice to show up 12 times in a row and be an absolute A****** every time.  His tendency to show up on defense or mobile defense and just ruin the entire mission because someone doesn't know what he does is just plan frustrating. At the very least could you remove the frendlyfire/self harm aspect of his version of the bubble, because as it stands Malice is a blight upon the game with his anti fun mag bubble that just says "Guess you can't attack or you and your whole team might die." Please do something about this DE, PLEASE.

Don't stand on the Objective when you're Magnetized?

Use a Melee weapon?

and if you can't trust randos to figure that out too, then play Solo or with a Clan

DE provided a threat with counterplay and I enjoy having threats in SP missions (despite them being few and far between). I would not want to see Malice neutered for the sake of players looking to have a "relaxing time" in SP. Normal mode is available for those who prefer the godmode power-fantasy aspect of the game.

Bugs are a separate issue and need to be squashed. I wouldn't be opposed to helping players see the bubble more readily. I support having a new Acolyte with Iron Skin and Rhino Stomp.

Archived