Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Adding the Corpus ship music to the Somachord?

Garrus._Vakarian

It has now been a while since the Corpus ships have been remastered : A new tileset, new units, and, most importantly, new amazing music.

But why isn't it on the Somachord yet, despite all the time that has passed since the Deadlock Protocol update? The Call of the Tempestarii, as well as the New War, had their respective musics added to the Somachord within a month. So why is it still not the case with the Corpus ship musics : Brainwashed from birth & We are desire?

• Like 8

As long as I don't have to repeat quests hoping the RNG pops the tile that has the scannable fragment or scour an entire open area map to find a single thing, I'm perfectly ok with that...

... Even better if we can actually use those fragments on the Mandachord, just saying...

Edited by Uhkretor
  • Like 2

Le 17/04/2022 à 02:22, Uhkretor a dit :

As long as I don't have to repeat quests hoping the RNG pops the tile that has the scannable fragment or scour an entire open area map to find a single thing, I'm perfectly ok with that...

... Even better if we can actually use those fragments on the Mandachord, just saying...

Honestly, I wouldn't mind having to repeat the Deadlock Protocl quest to get the mandachord fragments, because it's still better than having nothing...Which is the current situation 😅

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Garrus._Vakarian said:

Honestly, I wouldn't mind having to repeat the Deadlock Protocl quest to get the mandachord fragments, because it's still better than having nothing...Which is the current situation 😅

... yeah, that's not the quest I'm referring to... And you wouldn't need to repeat Deadlock Protocol for it, as they can simply change the music identification for that tileset only... :p

Edited by Uhkretor
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...

I've been wondering about the Corpus ship music - and yes, I want it for Somachord. It's a gorgeous track, in my opinion, and I'd love to have it playing in the orbiter.

Same with the Plains of Eidolon and Cambion Drift soundtracks. They could do as they did for the post-New War Somachords, and have them spawn always in the same place - once you know where it is, you know where it is, and can just leave and re-enter the zone to get the scans.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The ambient corpus ship music isn't even on the soundtrack volume 2 either. The combat version is there, but not the non-combat version. Easily some of the best music in the game, IMO, and it's on neither the soundtrack nor the somachord. Why?

Edited by AgentScarlet
  • Like 2