The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scuttle: what’s that concept?

(PSN)Don_Coyot

Let’s play a game, one focused on details. I have art of a Warframe concepts head. Your job is to guess the base concept, any singular right one will due. When sufficient time comes along I will reveal what the actual concept is (I do have one set in stone) along. You get to guess based on the place holder name and the head.

Scuttle2.jpg

So I Decided to add more clues to what this concept is and added the concept of their Signature Melee Weapon, Have fun guessing. Probably won't place the actual warframe until it's actually finished (art and stats) unlike my other concepts. If anyone actually guesses a core concept of it, I'll probably shout them out.Scra-Impjat1.jpg

2 minutes ago, Juzumaru-Tsunetsugu said:

Curious, I'd say Frost for now.

Well it’s a concept and Frost already exists. Mainly looking for guesses like a Bear based Warframe, Grineer based Warframe, or even based on maybe damage theme like Cold based Warframe. Generally, it is many concepts and monikers in one so getting any singular one a fairly well done.

How about designing a brand new corn mech, the DE gave us two mechs but four mech warehouse and there was always the feeling that there would be a brand new corn in the back. What do you think about a mech that focuses on aerial strikes, a unique presence in addition to the heavy firepower and melee mechs that already exist, like hovering longer than the others, hovering, or launching a large number of missiles to make a surgical attack from the air on the ground.

Archived