Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gif Thread

Hexosaurus

5 hours ago, Eidolon_Slayer said:

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt.

All the sexual innuendo, implied sex, sex, and sex media.

It's powerpuff girls on crack.

Well I haven't watched it in order to confirm, but you are not wrong about that last statement.tenor.gif

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

12 hours ago, GhostSwordsman said:

May I ask why you think that the latter half of the show was terrible and ruined the series? I saw this kind of comment on crunchyroll throughout all the episodes, but after watching it myself, I'm just failing to understand why some people think that. I can sympathize with it feeling a bit rushed, but I attribute that to the very core nature of the series itself more than anything. The overall/over-arcing plot was rather shallow, and really only served as a loose thread with which to tie the main characters together and keep them bound to each other and ground their own logic. The only reason why I think it felt rushed (even though I don't necessarily agree with that sentiment) was because it's not a show about the world and the events in it, rather it's a show about the characters and how they react to the events/world around them and grow/change from it. Somewhat naturally as the story starts to reach it's climax it'll start to feel rushed. Also, the show is packed full of metaphors, so not everything that's shown is necessarily meant to be taken literally and is simply symbolic of some deeper meaning.

4c6e81d7a5f2f5f642f40cf23a3cfe19881cb76e

its rushed , no proper context or introduction was given to VIRM wich ruins plot twist, sunden change of action and genre from ground mecha combat to space battleships and space mecha combat and the ending felt like it should have been atleast 4-5 episode long for whole time skip shenanigans for earth and human rebuild

its just terible wich ruined rather decent show

giphy.webp

Edited by bad4youLT

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
2 minutes ago, -EPECb- said:

Cant post my gifs from gfycat.com on this forum  (

What i doing wrong?

https://gfycat.com/ignorantfarhamadryad

gfycat.com/ignorantfarhamadryad

[gfy]gfycat.com/ignorantfarhamadryad[/gfy]

[img]gfycat.com/ignorantfarhamadryad[/img]

Ignoring the 2 year Nekros Prime you pulled here,

it's a MP4 file. GIFs and MP4 aren't the same.

• 3 months later...